Thread: Horrible Subs

Horrible Subs

Horrible Subs temporary stopped all the anime releases

19 June 2009 - It has been a week since Horrible Subs last release. 24 hours has passed and there is no Naruto Shippuuden release yet. The group, named "Horrible Subs", became famous after the fansub group, Dattebayo, has dropped the Naruto anime release.

The following are the message from one of the spokesperson:

"Even thought they are a group of peoples who rip the releases from other website, but I must admit that they were the smartest hacker group ever. You can't imagine how big their group is, they are everywhere around the world."

"We don't really care about the anime, we don't even watch the anime, but what we after is the site traffic."

"Some of the visitors claimed that they are earning a lot of money from their website by showing the advertisiments to the visitors are absolutely nonsense. Their total advertisement income are actually less than one dollar since the site has been launched, even thought their site has over million hits nor over 100,000 page views and visits per month."

"We will definetely continues working with them. We hope that they will join us for our future projects as well."

More updates coming soon.

Comment are closed

This is what's on their site.

Ah, this clear things up. I was waiting for a torrent to come out, so I can download the episode. But I couldn't find it anywhere. This is why.

The ads on their pages probably barely cover costs. 100k hits a month, that's expensive.

However, I don't see, in that news release, where it says why they've temporarily stopped. Unless I'm overlooking something ...

Well, I hope they (or someone else) picks up/resumes subbing since I like archiving the eppys.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

http://takafansubs.com/

they been subbing naruto for awhile now. they're a day or two slower than HS was/is, but the quality is better.

^^ Thanks bro. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Taka fansubs release really good quality episodes (Comparable to Dattebayo).
    Last edited by Rift; 06-19-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDreamer View Post
    http://takafansubs.com/

they been subbing naruto for awhile now. they're a day or two slower than HS was/is, but the quality is better.
    ty dude , i was lookin for those torrents

Funny...Horriblesubs is showing their true colours and coalguys go under, happy days for speedsubbers /sarcasm.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Sub Team Taka is very good indeed. Excellent quality for their rips: 480 P and 720 P
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

IMO taka uses raws now instead of rips.

Just replaced all my Horrible eps by taka releases

They release episodes at a slower pace, but the quality is worth the wait.

Currently Reading: