Cool Forbidden Jutsu Author...???

I mean forbidden jutsu are interesting and probably fun in some strange and sick ways. But, who is/are the author these jutsu. I mean somebody must have created and even tried these jutsu but who. And, why does it seem like Konoha have the largest collections these forbidden jutsu.

Are these spoils of war from other clans or ninja groups (during the constant war times)

or

Are these indications that Konoha wasn't as innocence as people are lead to believe in the beginning and were power hungry back then that they experimented with various things.........

Let's discuss..............
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I mean forbidden jutsu are interesting and probably fun in some strange and sick ways. But, who is/are the author these jutsu. I mean somebody must have created and even tried these jutsu but who. And, why does it seem like Konoha have the largest collections these forbidden jutsu.

Are these spoils of war from other clans or ninja groups (during the constant war times)

or

Are these indications that Konoha wasn't as innocence as people are lead to believe in the beginning and were power hungry back then that they experimented with various things.........

Let's discuss..............
    It's not fair to say that Konoha has the largest amount of Forbidden jutsu's because we haven't really seen any other countries collection. Unless there is some kind of proof in the manga or anime that I missed, as of now this would just be a weak assumption (weak as in lacking backup).

I do think that these Jutsu were probably created by people seeking more power, etc, and for that reason it should be collected, but kept secret because it could fall into the wrong hands. However, not all Forbidden techniques are sick or twisted, some were actually created with good intent. I believe the Chiyo life exchange technique is one? A few sealing techniques? I'm not sure.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Well,jutsus are passed down from generation to generation,some are improved (like the Rasenshuriken) and are classified as forbidden jutsus.
    I think exactly that happened with some jutsus from those scrolls in Konohas collection.
    And most of the forbidden techniques are damaging the users body,like the Gates,Rasenshuriken and so on,or they need another life to be sacrificed to do them (Edo Tensei)..so that´s why they are forbidden.

@MindWanderer

Jea,Chiyo's is one. All life-harming techniques are forbidden techniques.

Cockney Geezer
    Can't you just accept the fact that by labelling "Forbidden Jutsu" it makes the Jutsu sound much more interesting and more powerful, let alone more awesome? So awesome that not everyone can learn it.

Imagine if you had a choice of either calling it "The Awesome Jutsu" or "The Forbidden Jutsu".

I'd call it the Forbidden, because it feels naughty to use it.

^^

They're called forbidden jutsus because they either have negative effects on the caster or tampers with life and death.

Kagebunshin is a forbidden jutsu because it equally splits remaining chakra, and that can be potentially dangerous to the user.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist