Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gundam or any other mech games.

What's a good Mech game? Any games that just ruined the genre for you?

I'm thinking about buying Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. But I wanted to know if anyone else had tried it, and I wanted your opinions on it.

Man, the last mech game I played was Xenogears for Playstation 1. Well, not necessarily a mech game, but you used mechs when fighting (turn-based RPG).

Classic.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    If you don't mind a crappy narrator and same-ole gameplay DWG2 is a decent game. Got Kira to the max level and didn't feel bored once.

Xenogears is great if you can find it. If you want something easier to find I'd recommend the Xenosaga series for PS2. It's a fantastic game series and while game 2 is a little "meh" the first and third games more than make up for it.

I've also heard amazing things about Zone of Enders but have never gotten to try it.

Finally, I'll also recommend my two favorite Gundam games. Both are for PS2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon is my all time favorite but Encounters in Space is a very good game as well.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    If you don't mind a crappy narrator and same-ole gameplay DWG2 is a decent game. Got Kira to the max level and didn't feel bored once.
    yeah I was looking for a game that could keep me busy for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    yeah I was looking for a game that could keep me busy for awhile.
    Well it's good for that. Don't expect much of a story out of it though. Official Mode only covers Amuro, Char, Kamille and Judau. All the other characters have five story based missions in mission mode and the rest are generated. Still, cutting up suits in Infinite Justice or blowing them all away with Strike Freedom was very entertaining.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Sounds good. I think i'll go ahead and buy it. Depending on how much it is.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    Sounds good. I think i'll go ahead and buy it. Depending on how much it is.
    It's still $60 now. If you're looking for something cheaper then I'm sure you could find the first Xenosaga game or either of those two Gundam games for PS2 for cheap. ^_^

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I just sold my PS2. Damn!

the best mech game out there is A.C.E. (Another Century Episode) and there are 3 parts to the game. overall the best mech game assembled. i got kira and athrun maxed out along with the main character and heero yuy maxed out on that game. god it makes me want to start up on that game once again.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Zone of the fucking Enders. A 3rd one was announced, but thats about it.

Great stylistic graphics, fast, fluid, fun combat, awesome characters, and decent music.
    But hey, dont take my word for it, try it out for your self. I strongly reccomend it.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...