Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Another good episode. If they would stick to the manga Shippudden could be a 9 out of 10 for me. The parts with Itachi were the best and in the beginning Orichimaru really looked like he cared about people.

This is what I like about the anime, they show the things that aren't included in the manga, Oro's past was pretty cool. Seeing Itachi breeze through that challenge was epic.

If only we could have more awesome anime episodes like this and less filler crap.

wow, no horrible-subs release...that's odd

Excellent episode! All the flashbacks were great, and all the tidbits not found in the manga were a plus.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    I havent seen a good Naruto episode in such a long time. I like naruto was like on top of konaha and everybody feeling something bad abd it felt good to see the J-man again too. Also Anko had her first cool scene in a long time when she pinned down that white snake. All together It was good episode I dont know but I think I saw OROCHIMARU CRY!!????

Will hell freeze over?

Will Naruto quit his dream?(dont take this seriously im just joking)

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

holy crap!!! we see pain!!!!! anyone sense his voice fits the character?

"philanthropy thru the path of evil"

Cool

Sad to say but from the anime I can see why the Third didn't really wanted to kill Orochimara, which was a naive action. Orochimara wasn't really bad from the start just lead astray by hi foolish thoughts. He seemed to care about his village at once but forsake it for his own personal desires................................

He's definitely like Sasuke or Sasuke is definite like him. It's sad but Danzou made the right chose in listing Sasuke for Assassination. Whatever, his actions, or reason maybe he's now a threat to the village well being and must be destroyed...............
    No manga spoilers. Sheesh. When will you guys learn - thsv
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Wow cool chapter! I liked how it showed that Orochimaru wasn't just an asshole from the beginning. It kinda seemed like he was a normal person with a heart at one point and then he just had this insatiable lust for new stronger jutsu and it started to corupt him. Nice chapter, made me like Orochimaru a bit more and didn't make him seem like this infalable character that was afraid of nothing, he feared even Itachi and knew his own limitations.
    A pie in the sky?

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    best naruto episode ive seen in a long time - even though the animation wasnt all that - itachi is so cool
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

The Animation Has Been Really Terrible Lately Badly Drawn..