Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Again the changed Pein's appearance.
    Itachi joins Akatsuki after the massacre, which is wrong with manga timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post

Again the changed Pein's appearance.
    Itachi joins Akatsuki after the massacre, which is wrong with manga timeline.
    Not really. As it always has been, the timeline has always been screwed up when it comes to Itachi. But as far as the manga is concerned....
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Phixion; 06-21-2009 at 11:20 AM.

How many times are they going to change Pein's appearance?

He was ghost white a while ago, and now it looks like he got back from a trip to some island near the equator.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Freak
    What's wrong with the timeline? Oro was already in akatsuki when itachi joined and they showed it the same way? And the episode was awesome(except for the animation cuz its terrible) buuut...i so like when they make a good episodes...they're like Zod(i think it was like that,i havent played that game for years) rune in diablo II......soo rare

Overall a fantastic episode. The extra scenes story-wise made up for the sub par animation.

My favorite scene was when Oro was watching Itachi train. He calls Itachi "beautiful" and licks his lips. lol.

Jackie chan adventures is animated better than this.

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpopo2k2 View Post
    Overall a fantastic episode. The extra scenes story-wise made up for the sub par animation.

My favorite scene was when Oro was watching Itachi train. He calls Itachi "beautiful" and licks his lips. lol.
    that was sort of creepy when orochimaru was stalking itachi and licked his lips and called him beautiful lol.

is it my eye have some problems or the shippudens' animation is getting worst???
    Danzo is actually BERT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    How many times are they going to change Pein's appearance?

He was ghost white a while ago, and now it looks like he got back from a trip to some island near the equator.
    If you haven't read the manga this contains a MAJOR spoiler. DO NOT READ IT!
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by wantonmai View Post
    is it my eye have some problems or the shippudens' animation is getting worst???
    no, its not your eyes its getting worse.

also am i the only one who thinks that they showed pein to soon ,and in the manner they did , they kind of ruined his chance to have an epic first anime appearance.