Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar

Best set of Gundam Pilots

Ive see about 4 different Gundam series and i wanted to know who MS think is the best set of Gundam pilots and who is the best out of them all.

My pick for best Gundam pilots go to the Pilots of Gundam Wing

Best Gundam pilot goes to Hero Yui

While Heero Yuy and Setsuna F. Seiei has a special place in my list (so are their Gundam series)... we should give props to Char Aznable and Amuro Ray.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    While Heero Yuy and Setsuna F. Seiei has a special place in my list (so are their Gundam series)... we should give props to Char Aznable and Amuro Ray.

i have the first gundam movie. It was alright to me but i guess it was killer when it first came out and yes props

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I have to say that my favorite set of pilots is from 00. 00 spared us a lot of the angst that most other pilots deal with (except for the Allelujah/Marie relationship. Setsuna was cold and calculating, a trend we need to see in more shows. My favorite pilot is still Kira though, only because he becomes awesome after he gets over being an angsty bitch.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Heero Yuy and Chang Wufei were a tie in my book.

kira from gundam seed or heero from wing

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

what about shiroh?!?! imo him and heero were the best pilots in the gundam series(although I have yet to see gundam seed or anything past it)

always loved Duo Maxwell with Deathscythe. Kira Yamato and Chang Wufei were quite awesome too

You all suck its all about 08th MS Team. Your pilots are all children and should go back to playing in their sandboxes.

Shiro Amada, Terry Sanders Jr., and Karen Joshua

Unlike your pilots they work as a team and since they are in mass production mobile suits its all about pilot skill rather than phase shift plot armor, newtype abilties and OPed mechs.

Through superior skill, strategy and determination, 08th MS team with the addition of Eledore Massis and Michel Ninorich in their Type 74 Hover Truck pwn all.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariolander View Post
    You all suck its all about 08th MS Team. Your pilots are all children and should go back to playing in their sandboxes.

Shiro Amada, Terry Sanders Jr., and Karen Joshua

Unlike your pilots they work as a team and since they are in mass production mobile suits its all about pilot skill rather than phase shift plot armor, newtype abilties and OPed mechs.

Through superior skill, strategy and determination, 08th MS team with the addition of Eledore Massis and Michel Ninorich in their Type 74 Hover Truck pwn all.
    Even against the almighty hacks of both Jesus Yamato and Setsuna F. Seiei?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList