Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Knights in the Nightmare

Knights in the Nightmare is a strategy-shooter role-playing game hybrid from Sting Entertainment, and the fourth episode in the Dept. Heaven saga. It was released by Atlus in North America on June 2, 2009.

Anyone besides me try this for their DS yet? I'm not really sure how to describe it other than saying that it's a real-time SRPG that seems like a combo of Final Fantasy Tactics and Fire Emblem with a dash of bullet hell in the mix. It's one of the most challenging and well-written games I've come across on the DS.

The story is pretty much as follows, you play as the soul of the dead king of a now fallen kingdom. You are resurrected by the valkyrie Maria only to find that your kingdom is in ruins, your most trusted retainers have betrayed you and every single knight that was truly loyal to you has been slaughtered. It is up to you and Maria to rally the spirits of your fallen retainers and to take back your kingdom.

I've played about 20 missions and I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite games on the DS. It's definitely worth a shot. So, anyone else try this game out?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    Hmmm..ill give it a shot, but I don't like it, back to the store.lol
    What I really wanna play is Valkyrie Profile for Ds

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Hmmm..ill give it a shot, but I don't like it, back to the store.lol
    What I really wanna play is Valkyrie Profile for Ds
    As do I

This game really reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics [which I love]. I'll be checking this one out.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Beer and Music
    ^ hell yeah bro, I was watching a trailer with some gameplay on it and damn I was blown away with its graphics and style of play, yeah its not like cgi but the graphics pwn for it