One Piece fillers

With the upcoming filler I was wondering why they stopped using cover stories for fillers after the Coby-Helmheppo one (though for a few it's a little too late i.e. Hachi's Sea-Floor Stroll & Ace's Search for BB).

Personally i'd rather see the CP9 one or the one with Gedatsu than "Luffy Oyabin", at least the cover stories actually happen in the series.

They used cover stories for episodes? Anyway, it doesn't matter what they do in One Piece fillers as long as it stays outrageously funny.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    They used cover stories for episodes? Anyway, it doesn't matter what they do in One Piece fillers as long as it stays outrageously funny.
    yeah they did

on topic: since it's inevitable that the anime will catch up with the manga I'm really hoping that Cover story's of the Straw Hat Crew (except Luffy) escapades while luffy is in imple down will be the filler episodes!!! I'd imagine they could stretch each cover out into 1 episodes making a total of 2 episdoes per nakama!!

I really wanna see what really happened to Sanji *crosses finger he didn't turn Okama
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I don't know why they started to use different ideas for fillers, but I have to say OP has the best fillers I know. I almost always laughed when I watched them. My favorite one is the one with the Davy Back fight. Just hilarious.
    The only filler I hated, was the one with the aged dragon. But I agree, the CP9 cover-story, I too wanted to see animated.
    I'm really looking forward to the SHs cover-story fillers though.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!