9. You may not vote on this poll

6 66.67%

1 11.11%

1 11.11%

1 11.11%

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    calm down......just wanted to say it once lol.

are you saying that ace will be the first good guy to die?
    I would really, REALLLLY like to see what it takes to actually kill someone in the current time-line of One Piece (besides what happened to those 4 guardsman from Arabasta, who drank that crazy water).

Bellemere got shot once and died... Kohza from Arabasta got shot 6 times (the anime was 6, manga just says lots of bullets) and lived.

Kuina slipped on some freaking stairs and died... yet Pell got hit point blank by a bomb that should have killed everyone in the city (after getting shot earlier) and lived. Not to mention the Shandian warriors who got zapped by Enel.

It seems like the moment Luffy set out to become Pirate King, there's been a spell or something that makes it impossible for people to die.

BTW this chapter looks good, Iva-Chan is back and Jimbei is calling for some reinforcements of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    I would really, REALLLLY like to see what it takes to actually kill someone in the current time-line of One Piece (besides what happened to those 4 guardsman from Arabasta, who drank that crazy water).

Bellemere got shot once and died... Kohza from Arabasta got shot 6 times (the anime was 6, manga just says lots of bullets) and lived.

Kuina slipped on some freaking stairs and died... yet Pell got hit point blank by a bomb that should have killed everyone in the city (after getting shot earlier) and lived. Not to mention the Shandian warriors who got zapped by Enel.

It seems like the moment Luffy set out to become Pirate King, there's been a spell or something that makes it impossible for people to die.

BTW this chapter looks good, Iva-Chan is back and Jimbei is calling for some reinforcements of his own.
    The world of one piece isnt bound by logic.

Looking forward to this! The story is moving along now.

great spoiler!!! anybody think Inazuma looks too much like ZORO?

was the one coming out of impel down over the sea magellan kicked by luffy? Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Luffy View Post
    was the one coming out of impel down over the sea magellan kicked by luffy? Awesome!!!
    i dont think so...

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post

Most of this makes sense really, didn't Bellemere get shot in the head while Kohza just endured shots around his body?

Did Kuina just slip on stairs? Wow, I know she died but I had really forgot how, well she's a child anyways while Pell is alot older and stronger because he's been trained and he has a devil fruit.

The Shandorian warriors though definitely should have died, I'll just say they have the "will of a warrior". But it seemed like all of them came back, atleast half of them could have died. Well atleast Ohm, Satori, and that lance guy died. (forgot his name)

Well I wanted a surprise so I just looked through the pics a bit but woah, Inazuma is a guy!? Wow, I thought he had his gender changed by Iva, guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Most of this makes sense really, didn't Bellemere get shot in the head while Kohza just endured shots around his body?
    Whoops my bad, she did get shot in the head in the manga.

I think we might not see Luffy and his new buds for a while after a few more chapters, i dunno how they're doing timewise in the new chapter but it'd be cool to see Whitebeard crash the execution first so we can see what him and his boys are capable of.

This is not fair, I can't see the pictures ...Zidane, what's the deal?

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    This is not fair, I can't see the pictures ...Zidane, what's the deal?
    same i can just see little x's