Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breaking Bad

it could have been the purple stuff i just drank but my heart was pounding during that last scene. good and fitting ending.

the study of chemistry, it is growth, then decay, then transformation bitch.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Retired Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Walt seriously went out like a boss. its very rare that long series have good endings but that was really well done

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

What an amazing tv show on earth and it's a complete package of suspense, drama it's everything that i love about this show specially writer even every characters on braking bad are so talented that this show makes it so special that it creates history on tv and i think it's a masterpiece but sadly end of era. :'(

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Holy shit.

Spoiler!

Also, Debating buying the Blueray Boxset. However I'd need to buy a blueray player... decisions decisions.
    Come on Woofbro, search deep inside you, you already know you're going to get it. It's the GOAT series, it would be dumb not to get it. I already preordered mine. It's going to have over 50 hours of extra content, plus an alternate ending (iirc). It's going to be sweet looking at bloopers and interviews and all that good shit.

It was great how it ended. Because Granite State was really the downfall of Heisenberg/Walter. He had to run away, he was alone, depressed, cancer eating him slowly (so skinny his wedding ring slipped from his finger). But the way that episode ended. It fueled him. That swan napkin and the glass being half empty, signifying his last moment, and that it wasn't over for him, not yet.

The way everything went down on the last episode was just amazing. It was closure. He had a proper goodbye with his wife, he gave them what they wanted (Hank and Gomez), he killed the Aryan's (Jack dying similar to Hank. How Walter tried to bribe Jack into not killing Hank, Jack tried to bribe Walter into telling him where his money way, and Walter killed Jack midsentence, how Hank was killed), saved Jesse, and killed Lydia. And Jesse got revenge for Andrea by killing Todd. Everyone got what they deserved. So sweet.

And the hint that Vince Gilligan had given us, "woodworking", which was what Jesse did back in high school, make that wooden box. Which he did because his wood shop teacher inspired him. Which connects to how Jesse killed Todd, by choking him (reminiscent of how Walter killed Crazy 8, by choking him). And how Walter's last kill was Lydia, by poisoning her, similar to his first kill (killing Crazy 8's cousin by using that red powder, forgot the name).

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Spoiler!
    Jesse always cooked with gloves on. You can see the times they show him cooking for the Aryans, he was wearing gloves. Why do you think Wal- just look at my spoiler above.

Retired Administrator
    Regardless of the finger prints the DEA knows about Jesse. Marie would have told them he was a CI for Hank trying to take down Walt.

That's going to lead to some questions regardless of evidence.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Anyone else want to figure out how Jesse would be doing after his escape?

People will be looking for him, no Saul, no money, etc..