Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Veteran Member

Breaking Bad

Wow I cant believe no one has made a post about this yet.

Basically its about a high school chemistry teacher who gets cancer and the only way he could pay for all the medical expenses in time and have enough for his family was to do something illegal. Making meth is the name of the game. But thats not all, theres alot of expected issues he runs into along the way.

Its very well written and goes over issues which some of you most likely have thought about (actually I only know but one anime fan who is into anything even related to illegal substances lol). Basically though its entertaining and does what any TV show or Movie should, fully emerge you into it.

It just ended its second season, and I havent checked but it should have a 3rd season by the way the story was going.

By the way, Stephen King said its the best TV show out in his opinion. Its personally my favorite, even over lost.
    Spoiler!

All I can say about this show is WOW, I loved the turtle part
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Anywhere to watch it?....not youtube, somewhere with good quality, and in one part. Dont say TV either, it sounds interesting i wanna watch all episodes all the way through.

Signature By Ravona

Retired Administrator
    Super Thread Revival!

I can't believe I don't see a breaking bad thread in the TV section.

Well anyways, the last half of Season 5 is turning out to be pretty crazy. I am curious to find out what Jessie was referring to when he said he would hit Walt where he really lives.

For some reason my odd theory is that Hank is going to kill himself.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

in last nights episode everyone seemed to be more 'bad' than walt!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Retired Administrator
    Yeah I think Walt needs to stop being a nice guy and just order some hits.

Jessie, Hank, Marie, and hopefully Skylar.
    PGP Key Here

It's one of those series I always meant to watch, as I keep hearing everyone saying how good it is, but I doubt I will ever watch it. Even though, from what I saw (the first few episodes and a few other sporadic ones) it's really great in most aspects I could think of.

Retired Administrator
    hurrrr. Can't wait till next week.

Spoiler!
    PGP Key Here

Retired Administrator
    Holy shit.

Spoiler!

Also, Debating buying the Blueray Boxset. However I'd need to buy a blueray player... decisions decisions.
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Holy shit.

Spoiler!

Also, Debating buying the Blueray Boxset. However I'd need to buy a blueray player... decisions decisions.
    Spoiler!

I'd say get one. Blu-ray players are no where near as expensive as they used to be. I'm thinking about getting the box set too.