Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    To be honest I don't play blaz blue as much. But I'd say Lai Chi is my favorite character. when i first played the game I picked her, and was doing like 30 hit combos left and right. And I haven't moved on from Guilty gear XX lol. Anyway wrong thread...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Hell i'm still playing GG Asuka, anyway back to the subject the main big games i cant get into are the halo series. Pretty much golden eye rogue agent with improved visuals, horrible gunplay on those games id rather use a certain space marine and his double barrel shotgun.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Resident Evil 5: Got the bundle with the xbox and turned it off after 5 minutes.
    Metroid Prime 2 Echoes: Played for 5 minutes and never picked it up again.
    Resistance: Fall Of Man: I tried, I really tried. The controls were just awful and the enemies were overwhelming near the end of the game.

I also get everyone who says that can't get into Halo 3. I bought it @ launch and played it for a couple hours and put it down for nearly a year. Then I picked it up & got every achievement in a week lol.

Two Worlds: Worst rpg I have ever played, hell it may be the worst game that I have ever played period.

Typically when I get a game I will force myself to beat it no matter how bad I may dislike my first opinion of it, after all it could get better, but this game was the only game that I have ever walked away from without the desire to ever put it in my console ever again.

I wish narcotics agents could get in contact with IGN and find out what the guy who decided that this game deserved a 6.8 was smoking.

Also didn't enjoy Halo I just don't understand the hype, but at least it is playable.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Halo...was good..but not as great as people feel.....

MVC 3...it`s broken as f**k....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----