Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Games You Just Could Not Get Into

The title says it all. What's a video game you really wanted to enjoy but just weren't able to?

For me it's both Half-Life 2 and Portal. I heard they were great games but they just bored me immensely. Couldn't have cared less about what happened to Gordon Freeman since the guy didn't even talk. Plus I hated the HUD. Though, I'm big on story in games so that might be way. Portal was just plain boring. I really can't see how making portals to get to where a robot tells you to go can be fun in the least.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I have to agree with you and say Half-Life 2. I thought I was missing something so I played the first one. Nope, wasn't missing a thing.

Also Left 4 Dead. I hate games where it forces you into team play. I'm the type that runs off and goes gun happy.Ironic I don't like team play, but I'm the perfect diversion for a team.

Rainbow 6 on the N64. I couldn't trust the AI on my team-mates. So I gave up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Both Half-Life and Half-Life 2 bored me to death (and practically every campaign of every shooter I've played), too.

Also, Assassin's Creed.

Suikoden also didn't interest me much.

Veteran Member
    None that I can think off 0,0, never liked Halo, so nah...

is Half-Life 2 really that boring? 0,0

*P.S, I don't play campaign*

Beer and Music
    Gears of War 1 & 2
    idk just something about them makes me turn my head to something else

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Gears of War 1 & 2
    idk just something about them makes me turn my head to something else
    Still can't get into those games, and also Call of Duty 4. I do enjoy the storymodes and all, but the online part...eh.

Resistance 1 & 2 I hate that the bullets look like yellow nerf balls takes away from the realism. The game sounds great in theory but the game mechanics plays out poorly IMO.

Resident Evil - Now I love zombie genre and I love the story of Resident evil but I absolutly hate the controls !!! Especially of the latest one to come out.

Half Life 2 Main game - The main game was the least intresting part for me it was pretty to look at but the story didnt pull me in so much. ( The Portal on the other hand rocked as did the online game)

Final Fantsy 9 - For some reason I could never get into this game and it is the only Final Fantasy game I played I never completed.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Resident Evil - Now I love zombie genre and I love the story of Resident evil but I absolutly hate the controls !!! Especially of the latest one to come out.
    Yeah, I found the RE series quite plain, too. I personally don't understand the hype behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Final Fantsy 9 - For some reason I could never get into this game and it is the only Final Fantasy game I played I never completed.
    :O :O
    I found 9 to be the one with the most interesting story and deep characters, personally I enjoyed it a lot more than 7, 8 and 10.

I can't believe that you guys found FF9 boring :(

And the game... Well, for me it's Morrowind. Probably a great story and all, but I played Oblivion first, and I'm used to better graphics (sorry to say!) so for me the game just sucked, couldn't get into it no matter how much I tried :/

EDIT: Mass Effect. Fancy graphics, poor story and gameplay.
    ಠ_ಠ