Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    ffxii

I've tried many times but i can't seem to get into Fallout 3 and Killzone 2.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    All Mario games. Not including Smash Bros.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

For some reason(s), I couldn't get into the following games:

1.Suikoden III - I did not like this game at all when I started playing even though I am usually fond of RPGs. One of the reasons I could not get into this game is because of the battle system.
    2.Halo 2 - Even though I liked the first one and am a huge fan of it I didn't like the 2nd one.

I am sure there are a few other games but these are the only ones that come to my mind right now.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalFan View Post
    For some reason(s), I couldn't get into the following games:

1.Suikoden III - I did not like this game at all when I started playing even though I am usually fond of RPGs. One of the reasons I could not get into this game is because of the battle system.
    2.Halo 2 - Even though I liked the first one and am a huge fan of it I didn't like the 2nd one.

I am sure there are a few other games but these are the only ones that come to my mind right now.
    Suikoden III was fun. The battle system was different but I was really fond of the characters and story.

Can't blame you for Halo 2 though. That game was shit.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Star Ocean: TLH. I just couldn't get into it no matter how hard I tried. I wanted to because I loved the first one for PS2. But it was sort of boring.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Dynasty Warriors, Madden NFL (any year), The Warriors, BioShock, Fallout 3, MGS4 (I TRIED SO HARD), FFXII, SF4 (I got bored with it after unlocking every one in under 2 days), there are some others but their names escape me at the moment.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    half life 2 and ffxii
    Last edited by E S P A D A; 07-24-2009 at 06:12 AM.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

half-life, halo, warcraft, sims, starcraft and I'm ssooo proud I didn't!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Final Fantasy 12 after 10 and its sequel drained the life out of me i could'nt get into this stale one.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!