Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gears, Mass effect, fable 1 and 2. We're all boring to me.

The same goes for alot of other rpg's. I try to play them, but I get to impatient.

Although I enjoy RPG's, I could never get into any mmo's. Gave WoW a try, but it just didn't appeal to me.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Gears of War 1/2: I find it very boring. Imo its unappealing to the eye on an artistic and stylistic standpoint, the gunplay is very functional, but its repetetive, the cover system i find is really hard to adjust too especially in spaces with a lot of objects to cover from, and the story is throw in the garbage. The only thing I can praise in that game is the multiplayer, but that requires a lot of practice and skill, which given I dont like many aspects of the game already, will not sacrifice my time and effort towards that.

Thats all I can think up now atm.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Wow! I just can't understand, why some people said Assasins Creed! It's an awesome game!
    I just couldn't get into Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic and the Sims 1&2
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Wow! I just can't understand, why some people said Assasins Creed! It's an awesome game!
    I just couldn't get into Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic and the Sims 1&2
    Assassin Creed got that Jerusalem glitch they claim to fix but it still crashes.

Mass Effect: Heard it's amazing, tried it, and just couldn't get into it.

Final Fantasy 9: After a while I forced myself to play just to give it another chance. Nope.

Black + White 1 & 2: Neat concept, heard it was great. Did not hold my interest for long.

I'm surprised to see so many saying Half-Life. I recently revisited part 2 and played it through.

Assassin's Creed barely held my interest, barely. I beat it though. It was just so damn repetitive. Most of the time I'd just go on a guard killing spree to see the type of body count I could rack up.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Sims genre - creating a sim was fun ... and caring for him was extremely boring

Bioshock - Had much to big expectations ... end up ruining the game for me ... plus the
    retro theme was annoying

Mirrors Edge - jumping and jumping and jumping until the game itself jumps into garbage

Crysis - Graphics were nice but ... I dont even know what made it boring to play

F.E.A.R 1-2 - Scary? No ! Doom 1 was 5x scarier then these games together

Hitman genre - Glitches and horrible ragdoll, plus low graphics standards
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

FF XII- It didn't feel like a real FF game and a really didn't like the new gameplay.

Resident Evil 5- Just couldn't get into it, don't know why.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Resident Evil - I just never liked the format :/

Half Life wasn't all that great but I slogged through

Fallout 3 and Oblivion IV for me, those games bored me absolutely shitless.

Oh and any Kingdom Hearts game, Disney induces vomiting.
    I know it's supposed to be a good series but I will never find out, just can't get past the whole Disney thing blehhhh.