Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Ok cool. thanks. I couldn't really decide which one to use. Household Superstar it is

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I like to weave my beard and pubes together and strum it like a harp.
    Interesting.

Back in the day, I semi-mastered the recorder to the point of being able to play any notes someone put before me. But...I haven't done that in about 8 years so I wonder if I remember anything. I'm gonna go to music school next year and learn the piano...while I take a break from my 'regular' studies. Kikiz-chan....please tutor me!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    someones has the R.O.L intertwined into his soul huh LOL. im happy to see that im not the only one here on mangashare that the great spirit has blessed with the "rhythm of life" LOL
    xD thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    My main inspiration was Nirvana. Sucks Kurts dead. I would give anything to go back in time and see one of their shows.

For some reason Mister death doesn't like my band name
    nirvana..
    they tried to kill METAL, not cool
    and no, what "sucks" is that he committed suicide, ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Uhh, if you give me 5 minutes with any instrument, I could play some simple tunes on them, lol. But of course, it'd take a lot to master anything.
    uhh..cockier than me?? wow u beat me kikiz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    And yayz, I'm pretty sure every mangashare member can play an instrument! If they can't, I'll just have to show them something called the... triangle...
    what about the cowbell???

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCombo Breaker.

Wow we need a post merger system or something. The cow bell is actually harder than it looks. I kid you not.

Edit: Damn you juice.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 06-14-2009 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Damn Juice stealth deleting.

Beer and Music
    ^ done! i merged them together^^ the thing is that im watching dbz n posting..lol

i heil Binktopia!. *bows* vidzey's Avatar
    i once played bass in a band called sooper lalamunan (throat).

although i'm not that good, but not that bad either [lolz], i can say that i can really play.

imo, troy tipton (zero hour), franck hermanny (adagio), alex webster (cannibal corpse), and michael manring as not only the few greatest bassist in the whole multiverse, but my influences as well. lolz.

-----

thank god i'm an atheist!

Beer and Music
    ^ i cant stand cannibal corpse..
    they alright but yeah..i hate their album covers, trying to out do anyone, music to me its just..idk just not good

^cannibal corpse is not the best death metal band, and both metal archives and metal crypt would agree to that. but alex's skill is just awesome. i can watch frantic disembowelment 10x in a row and i would still love it to 11th.

---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOb6JSQd-Qw

-----

Beer and Music
    thanks for the link but im not watching, sorry, may sound like an asshole, but im just sticking to my likes/dislikes, and CC i dislike, with a passion, and thats cool, i never said they/he sucked.lol
    and what metal archives? i fuckin hate that place, they dont know how to comment bands nor albums and theyre just plain retards that makes real metalheads look like the rest of them, as for death metal, not a big fan of death metal..only like several death metal bands, but imo Arch Enemy is the shit, i fuckin love Michael Amott's guitar style and specially when his brother Christopher Amott is backing him up with his similar guitar style, its just fuckin epic.

ok.

imo, metal archives together with metal crypt, are the home of the best metal critics in the interwebz. i salute them for their metal knowledge.

-----