Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    lol wow really?? man..ive never been to metal crypt so i cant say anything about that, but MA..man,..some of the biggest retards in there, yeah theres a few actual good critics there, but the ones that cant critic are the majority

Uwaaah! Uwaah! It's obvious nobody considers us computerized Midi compositionists true Musicians...(runs to wifey for there there don't cry hunny)

I wonder, did Mozart, Schubert, and all them guys actually play instruments? I know some did, but were there any compossers who didn't actually play instruments?
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-14-2009 at 02:08 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Used to play guitar but dropped it for some reason.

Back in school I always played the cowbell, but I recently started to take piano lessons.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    i'd like to note that i love cannibal corpse, they come from buffalo, new york, where i was born and am currently living
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    nirvana..
    they tried to kill METAL, not cool
    No they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    i'd like to note that i love cannibal corpse, they come from buffalo, new york, where i was born and am currently living
    They're on of my favorite bands. Didn't think anyone else on here liked their kind of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Interesting.

Back in the day, I semi-mastered the recorder to the point of being able to play any notes someone put before me. But...I haven't done that in about 8 years so I wonder if I remember anything. I'm gonna go to music school next year and learn the piano...while I take a break from my 'regular' studies. Kikiz-chan....please tutor me!
    =O Music school... *throws both hands in the air* Awesome, Okaa-sama! \>o</
    uhh..cockier than me?? wow u beat me kikiz!!!
    Geez, you don't believe me? But yes, the art of cockiness comes from you, Daddy.

what about the cowbell???
    OMZ, no.... NOT THE COWBELL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *hides under bed*
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Uwaaah! Uwaah! It's obvious nobody considers us computerized Midi compositionists true Musicians...(runs to wifey for there there don't cry hunny)
    Well... Yes, technically, you're modern musicians. There is actually a category for that and also many popular cpu musicians. Though may I add that JUiCE is an Old School dude when it comes to music?...and art.

I wonder, did Mozart, Schubert, and all them guys actually play instruments? I know some did, but were there any compossers who didn't actually play instruments?
    As far as I know,

Mozart: Violin and piano(those old pianos none of us can play)

Schubert: Some instrument there, and some others... he had a basic knowledge of all strings and winds, since he made so many orchestra arrangements/compositions.

And both of those are from the classical era, and musicians from that period all played instruments.
    As it went to the romantic period, some learned an instrument, but never made concerts, only their compositions were famous. Most of them decided to become Maestros(conductor).
    Some of them did compose without instruments, however, their stuff were so horrible they either got killed/exiled/shamed/rejected or just never even got the chance to show anyone their work(awww).

All the way to the contemporary(sp?) period, and also modern period. That's when people(example: you) truly started composing without actually being able to play and instrument.

...I guess...?
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Some of them did compose without instruments, however, their stuff were so horrible they either got killed/exiled/shamed/rejected or just never even got the chance to show anyone their work(awww).

All the way to the contemporary(sp?) period, and also modern period. That's when people(example: you) truly started composing without actually being able to play and instrument.

...I guess...?
    I don't think I like the part about being killed...(tremble..tremble)

My father was an orchestra level accordionist in his college years (McGill university Canada). So I grew up around music and understand the basics. Thanks for the info on the old composers.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't think I like the part about being killed...(tremble..tremble)

My father was an orchestra level accordionist in his college years (McGill university Canada). So I grew up around music and understand the basics. Thanks for the info on the old composers.
    Lol, great, growing up surrounded by classical music can be very awesome. And you're very welcome ;3
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post

Geez, you don't believe me? But yes, the art of cockiness comes from you, Daddy.

lol i am so what proud