Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beer and Music
    lol thats the deck i use, i LOVE those pins, they badass, but i usually use a set of Pegaso Pins, those pins can tear through stuff, to anyone who cant get darklit planet pins, use pegaso, its good
    hey ^ , what brand do u like best?

Gatito, if only for Pi-face's gear.

Sho = Awesome

Started playing this a few days ago after reading your thread. Thanks for recommending it, I LOVE this game. I'm up to the 3rd day of the game with Joshua, I already finished the Reaper game with Shiki. Joshua sux though =/.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Veteran Member
    My sister just had to throw the DS to the ground and it stopped working for good -_-, some parts fell off *priceless*, anyway, so I downloaded this emulator after looking at this thread, got to say I love the intro xD, and the story xD, hard to play on PC tho ;(, nice game^^

It got to much talking also <,<, click/press all the time ;O
    Last edited by FrozenIce; 06-17-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Beer and Music
    Man..it even sounds hard to play on pc dude, that sucks

Suichimo@ lol same here, that n pegaso, and gatito makes gear of almost every character, and yeah, I equipted Beat with pi-face's(minamimoto) gear, it kicks ass

Cito@ u welcome and hmm..joshua is my least favorite BUT he is pretty strong, especially when ur sync rate is high, when u do the final sync move....man its epic, you n joshua go to space and a meteor hits earth and then it explodes and yeah..super epic. My favorite is Beat, he's all gangsta n stuff.lol

For Joshua, what you want to do is keep him in the air. That is where he's the best. Ground attacks will miss him. Also, thats where he gets his Jesus Beams. Not to mention, he's just a beast and gets one of the best pieces of end game equipment(huge HP boost).

Beer and Music
    ^ that friggin feather...hp of the gods good thing I trained joshua like crazy so I can equip it to him