Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Medaka Box

I just started reading this manga, because... well... Medaka's hot. o_o; It's fine, though after 2 chapters it's all "been there, done that." Will it remain like that? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    I just started reading this manga, because... well... Medaka's hot. o_o; It's fine, though after 2 chapters it's all "been there, done that." Will it remain like that? :/
    Pretty much the only reason I read it. Plus, to me, the story's different than what I normally read.

But yes the manga's format is as follows: Each chapter covers and solves one suggestion. I hope, in the future, something moar develops. For now, I shall enjoy the ecchi awesomeness.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

ummm i like it a lot but i fear it will get canceled soon due to its limited shounen stuff. T_T
    sig by:ImotoChan

Quote Originally Posted by RaGNORAK View Post
    ummm i like it a lot but i fear it will get canceled soon due to its limited shounen stuff. T_T
    Not really, so far it's doing much better in the table of contents than Akaboshi. Akaboshi dropped down to the bottom of the ranking, so it is much more likely that Akaboshi will get cancelled in leu of Medaka Box, so I say that Medaka Box is safe.

Well it only has a few chapters, give it some time, they usually get into the more detailed stuff later on.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Not really, so far it's doing much better in the table of contents than Akaboshi. Akaboshi dropped down to the bottom of the ranking, so it is much more likely that Akaboshi will get cancelled in leu of Medaka Box, so I say that Medaka Box is safe.
    Good lordy lord! Had me freaked for a second there. I'da been depressed if it were to be cancelled so soon....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I had my doubts about when this series first started, but after what happens in chapter 12, I'm starting to like this series.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

'Medaka Box'. I read Megan Fox :(. Damn this manga!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I had my doubts about when this series first started, but after what happens in chapter 12, I'm starting to like this series.
    Yeah, same with me. I picked it up around chapter 6 or so. Thought it was pretty good, but I wasn't really liking the "1 problem solved per chapter" structure. But now, the mangaka developed an arc, kind of. With the introduction of a new member, hopefully suggestions submitted will last several chapters.

Still holding my interest :3

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Yeah, same with me. I picked it up around chapter 6 or so. Thought it was pretty good, but I wasn't really liking the "1 problem solved per chapter" structure. But now, the mangaka developed an arc, kind of. With the introduction of a new member, hopefully suggestions submitted will last several chapters.

Still holding my interest :3

I think once they have a full council the problems will be pretty complex by then. Basically I agree with what ou're saying in that with each new member the problems become more difficult.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!