View Poll Results: Whom should the final mission be given to? Final sacrfice to make things right

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should the tailed beasts(nine and eight tails left) be the ones to end the so6p work?

2 66.67%
  • Should the shinobi do it?

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Fox's existence is challenged!! The tailed beasts true saviors?

Since the juubi is here, the fox existence for the frist time in his life will be at risk.

As if the fox losses the juubi will simply aborb him and the fox as we know it wont exist. Same goes for all the tailed beasts.

I think the 8 and 9 tails battle will be something we have never seen before they will be working together like in 4 man shinobi team. Well for them its a 2 man.

And if that fail there is always the fox doubling is chakra by going sage mode with naruto, hey hey. Naruto would have to absorb the same amount of natural energy as the combined chakra they have(naruto + fox).

Not sure how long that will take or even if there's enough natural energy out there lol.

Anyway just really excited about the upcoming chapters. In particular the fox, he had a special relationship it seems with the so6p. The fox might feel he has duty to do this for naruto to finsh the so6p's work. Once and for all. and tailed beasts(and therefore the juubi) will be finally no more.

The fox saving the day, ending conflict among shinobi over the tailed beast's power, I think is the best and coolest ending kishi could do. That's just me anyway.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Naruto and Kurama going Sage mOde together Is a Given, IT WILL HAPPEN.

I even theorised that the combo would be immune to turning into a Stone frog. Just how will this happen, and could they defeat the Juubi is another question (I think they can).

Another question though is whether Madara will become the 10 Tails Jinchuuriki first, before Naru-Rama go Sage Mode?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Naruto and Kurama going Sage mOde together Is a Given, IT WILL HAPPEN.

I even theorised that the combo would be immune to turning into a Stone frog. Just how will this happen, and could they defeat the Juubi is another question (I think they can).

Another question though is whether Madara will become the 10 Tails Jinchuuriki first, before Naru-Rama go Sage Mode?
    yea I think the whole so6p making the tailed beasts from the juubi is a form of turning the juubi against itself. As no human can end the reign of power the juubi is on the world.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

So when they defeat Madara and the juubi what happens to all the other bijuu? That enormous mass of chakra just dissapears?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So when they defeat Madara and the juubi what happens to all the other bijuu? That enormous mass of chakra just dissapears?
    yea basically,

I cant see a good ending for naruto series if the cause of all the conflict the tailed beasts themselves isn't addressed by kishi.

I thought the whole thing in the beginning was that they couldn't dissapear, they were like some kind of natural phenomenon or something and they only way the Sage of 6 Paths could keep them in check was to split them up into 9 beasts and seal the big guy away... either gotta seal them away again or somehow destroy all that chakra, I have a feeling Naruto is gonna Rasengan all the tail beasts into oblivion lol
    A pie in the sky?

I thought the whole thing in the beginning was that they couldn't dissapear, they were like some kind of natural phenomenon or something and they only way the Sage of 6 Paths could keep them in check was to split them up into 9 beasts and seal the big guy away... either gotta seal them away again or somehow destroy all that chakra, I have a feeling Naruto is gonna Rasengan all the tail beasts into oblivion lol
    Great point Shock.

if the Bijuu as individuals could not die, where their Chakra disappears and their souls leave the impure world permanently, How could they disappear when merged into one being?

Perhaps they won't disappear afterall, perhaps Naruto will have to reclaim their Chakras and reconstitute them as brand new bijuu, all this depending on the significance of gifts the Bijuu gave him and the Names of the Bijuu. We do know that The SO6P intended for a successor to guide the Bijuu anew.

This could mean that Naruto gets to have a Rinnegan in the end, afterall.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initally yes, the tailed beasts were described as a natural thing.

But things are different now.

The juubi itself the father of the beasts is the one that is now described a god of creation/destruction, said by the fox.

So yes the beasts can fade if they were absorbed by the owner of all that chakra.

One question remains can a human rid the world of a godlike power, that really would be too ridiculous and silly even for the naruto series.

When we found out what the so6p could and couldn't do I think that is kishi's way of saying a human cant do this is impossible mission.

If the juubi lacks ideals and feelings then why would its individual components (the 9 beasts) develop them? Were they beginning in chino/cub form with a strong and potent indiscrimination and chaotic dispassion the juubi had? Was existing alongside humanity what created feelings and ideals in the juubi? If they had the capacity to form them then could the juubi as well?

Is the juubi the sole force of creation during the formation of the planet and landscapes because humans and other creatures have traits that reflect a separate and deeper influence than what the juubi could handle or provide. Mainly, their own origin of feelings and ideals.

Perhaps feelings and ideals are the natural phenomena in this case.

The sage spoke to the cub beasts as if their new existence would be for the sake of learning a valuable lesson. I wonder if even a shred of the bijuu experiences will influence or manifest in the current juubi or if it is completed. Something must have survived the reconstitution.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    If the juubi lacks ideals and feelings then why would its individual components (the 9 beasts) develop them? Were they beginning in chino/cub form with a strong and potent indiscrimination and chaotic dispassion the juubi had? Was existing alongside humanity what created feelings and ideals in the juubi? If they had the capacity to form them then could the juubi as well?

Is the juubi the sole force of creation during the formation of the planet and landscapes because humans and other creatures have traits that reflect a separate and deeper influence than what the juubi could handle or provide. Mainly, their own origin of feelings and ideals.

Perhaps feelings and ideals are the natural phenomena in this case.

The sage spoke to the cub beasts as if their new existence would be for the sake of learning a valuable lesson. I wonder if even a shred of the bijuu experiences will influence or manifest in the current juubi or if it is completed. Something must have survived the reconstitution.
    yea, I made this thread before we found out about that. so yea things have changed
    The Master's Legacy