Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Man some of you are still bitching even when the fillers are over sheesh. If you want to bitch about something, bitch about how its gonna be a
    lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time we see Ten Ten in action. :(

Finally I'm looking forward to the next anime episode!!!

They dragged stupid Yuukimaru filler for half a year and now, unless they keep adding flashbacks, they'll go over this arc in 3 weeks !!!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Those fillers gave me a trauma.. seeing the anime back on the manga, just SWEET! F*cK those flashbacks, I liked it..

better then " I don't know where my home is, ooh wait! I see Guren's Chrystal ass.. that's the place to return to "
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I enjoyed this episode, especially the flashbacks. [Far better than the last crap arc]

-Would of been cool if they expanded on that Itachi and Oro scene.
    -All those flashbacks make me want to see those old episodes.
    -Poor Orochimaru, he looked so sick and concerned -_-.

Next eppy also looks good.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

I'd rather have the fillers back, thank you very much.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ redstrife

True..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

For everyone out there saying "don't complain at least it isn't fillers" has to realize that there was what like half a years worth of fillers and they can't pick up the pace when they move back into the series? That's just a joke! They wasted a good chunk of this episode with stupid little flashbacks when they could of done the whole fight.

And to Redstrife: You should see more of Oro vs Itachi next episode unless they don't plan on following the comic
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Ok just knocked this episode out

- hahaha <cough> <cough> hahahaha <cough> ..... Orochimaru is pathetic

- Anyone else find Kabuto rubbin Oro's back to be a bit creepy even for him

- They changed the translation of my favorite line by Sasuke right at the end! Wasnt it suppose to say " a snake may dream soaring thru the air but it is doomed to crawl on its belly but a snake can fly in the talons of a hawk." or something closer to this.

- Yea come to think of it the whole flashback sequence at the begining was kind of odd with Oro & kabuto talking about sht they already know.

- I still believe they should have made this an hour long episode would have been more statisfying.

-One good thing came of it all tho Oro's product placement was too classic to resist!
    Last edited by POW; 06-11-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    I'd rather have the fillers back, thank you very much.
    ...... ok .... lol are we on the same page?

Sig By Damon Max

Freak
    damn it,i never thought that i will like an episode of naruto again,those days was concerned why they even make the anime but this episode was good,the flashbacks were just in place and the fight started without the waste of time we wathed in deidara X gaara fight.U remember? gaara looks 5minutes at deidara,then deidara look 5minutes at gaara,they exchange a few blows and repeat the story,this one was intense,i liked it,i havent seen so good episode for a long time...and u guys say u prefer the fillers?whats wrong with ya?not enought sex?

btw.im jokin bout the last one,dont take it personally
    and oro really looked pathetic,i kinda liked him in the first 135episodes but now he is just a prey,he was so powerfull back then and now he's just an ordinary ninja,just like my least favourite character(still...in manga im starting to cheer for him )said