Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hmm im sure someone has already mentioned this so i apologise in advance for repeating it. im having some problems playing the Horriblesubs .mkv file, wen i play the file i dont seem to be getting any subtitles, is there a codec pack that i need to install? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckster View Post
    Hmm im sure someone has already mentioned this so i apologise in advance for repeating it. im having some problems playing the Horriblesubs .mkv file, wen i play the file i dont seem to be getting any subtitles, is there a codec pack that i need to install? thanks
    At the top click video and then there should be something like subtitles. (Assuming you use vlc media player, if not go download it).

ah right, ive had problems with VLC in the past :( is there any way u can play the file on wmplayer or bsplayer?

Great episode, mainly because it struck a change in the animation and music, both of which were pretty good.

Freak
    download CCCP codec pack and u'll be fine,with cccp u wont have problem with bsplayer or wmpclassic....

Quote Originally Posted by cejiuo View Post
    download CCCP codec pack and u'll be fine,with cccp u wont have problem with bsplayer or wmpclassic....
    Thanks alot dude, its working fine now

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Can someone tell me which episodes from the beginning of shippuuden are fillers and which are plot relevant ? Im doing global downloading and I dont want fillers in it.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I don't think anything is related to fillers in the episodes from shipuudden 1 t/m 89. the last 10 min of 89 is also the start of the filler arc: Where is my own shit by Yuukimaru..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I don't think anything is related to fillers in the episodes from shipuudden 1 t/m 89. the last 10 min of 89 is also the start of the filler arc: Where is my own shit by Yuukimaru..
    Don't forget the Sora arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Can someone tell me which episodes from the beginning of shippuuden are fillers and which are plot relevant ? Im doing global downloading and I dont want fillers in it.

Episodes 57-71[half of 71]
    are fillers (Sora arc)

Episodes 90-112[first half of 112] are also fillers (Yuukimaru arc)

Other than those, you are good.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Don't forget the Sora arc.

Episodes 57-71[half of 71]
    are fillers (Sora arc)

Episodes 90-112[first half of 112] are also fillers (Yuukimaru arc)

Other than those, you are good.
    THX, guys.

*starts downloading*
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman