Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    I find the wax armor a silly idea if it actually ends up working without anything else. I hope it's not the way luffy wins but just a funny/temporary add. It's almost as bad as 'water luffy' >.>
    Gomu Gomu no bakka will always have a place in my heart!

Not surprisingly, I was thinking of something similar that Luffy could utilize. Except my idea of it was more along the lines of Mr. 3's Candle Champion suit with Buggy and Mr. 3 crammed into it, creating a sort of Baskerville figure (which would've been more outrageous since the three would've been quarreling amongst themselves for whatever reason; such as who gets to move the thing).
    Ah well, at least Luffy now has a definite means to give Magellan "the business" he deserves.

Perhaps we'll end up seeing some even more downright absurd things once the Strawhats get to the New World. I'll bet my money on seeing a pepper-based Devil Fruit, or even whacked out Newts/Lizards.

Veteran Member
    IF Luffy defeats Magellan here, he will have to use haki, or else (This is what I think) there was no point for Oda to send Luffy to the women Island...
    Last edited by FrozenIce; 06-11-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Learning about Haki is enough of a reason to have sent him there. He doesn't have to master it right away. Also, the island of women also served to introduce Boa.

Oda isn't going to give luffy the ability to control his haki now, Luffy's haki is legendary if he had control of it now it would make every battle boring since he would just instant pawn everyone.

Besides his still young and still has a long way to go before becoming pirate king, for now he should just stick with his normal strategies, "Lose first round, epic win second round" it's more fun, exciting & interesting that way.
    Last edited by kiduka; 06-10-2009 at 06:14 PM.

this is so amazing!!!! Wax armour luffy more like Mega Man luffy!!! i love it! his so happy! getting "super powers" lol

i think luffy is using his haki, did you read what BB said, luffys haki was even stronger than before?

gomu goum bakka was a great attack, mad me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Oda isn't going to give luffy the ability to control his haki now, Luffy's haki is legendary if he had control of it now it would make every battle boring since he would just instant pawn everyone.

Besides his still young and still has a long way to go before becoming pirate king, for now he should just stick with his normal strategies, "Loose first round, epic win second round" it's more fun, exciting & interesting that way.
    Well, he lost the first round already so now he could win with his epic Haki.
    But I agree with you. If Luffy would master his Haki now, he would be unstopable and this I don't want to see (yet).
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Yeah, thanks to the Revolutionaries being the ones to rescue Robin, I'm really starting to think that my idea of Dragon pulling the strings on all of this is correct or at least partially correct.

The only problem I see with Luffy's armor is durability. I don't think wax is exactly known for its stretchability.

This is almost the return of Afro Luffy. He probably gets a dragonball glow around him like he's powering up wen he puts on the wax boxing gear.

Quote Originally Posted by JpasDa1 View Post
    This is almost the return of Afro Luffy. He probably gets a dragonball glow around him like he's powering up wen he puts on the wax boxing gear.
    If Ivonkov was still alive he/she could of done a Afro hair growth hormone lol