View Poll Results: What will the filler arc(s) be about? +could they be considered Canon?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seperated SH's stories at present unseen in manga Oda-san not involved. Unknown if considered Canon

1 12.50%
  • Oda-san directly involved in seperated SH's stories at present unseen in manga. Canon

3 37.50%
  • Unpredictable Oda-san directly inspired hint of SH's past or OP future, debatably canon

1 12.50%
  • Animated by anime, Oda-san wouldn't be involved + not considered canon.

1 12.50%
  • Filler arc or arcs about Samurai Starwhats or Robo-Luffy and crew(don't know exact naming).

2 25.00%
  • Filler arc(s) involving others in OP universe, no good battles.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

One Piece How do they make filler arcs ?

You know it's coming. It's been about 50 episodes since the last filler arc and they are only about 45 chapters ahead. This means they will probably ned a big filler arc or arcs to push it closer to 75 chapters ahead of the anime. This combined with the fact that the nature of the storyline is that once they get to the Amazon Island they pretty much have to go straight on through to the present storyline chapters.

This means the best possible place for a filler is right after Kuma splits p the crew.
    My question and poll is based on how they will present this filler arc or arcs. For instance could Oda-san be directly involved in the writing especially if the arc or arcs are about the as of yet untold story of the other seperated Strawhats.
    Say what you chose from the poll and why?

Veteran Member
    You got no Poll...

I agree with you on the Kuma split them up part... And they might make some epis for each of the SHs wander around the island they got into... or it can turn like the bleach arcs... Just start out of nowhere

huh? Which poll do you exactly mean?
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I thought i read somewhere that the next filler arc will be the crews individual stories. So that's probably coming up after the whole impel down arc. Oda will probably be close involved in this i think, because what is shown in there should give us a hint to the powerboost they all are going to get. It would be wierd if it was totally different to the mainstory.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

yeah oda hasnt shown all the individual stories yet, there'll probably be a short run of fillers now and then a really long run of fillers involving the other straw hats after the break from ID