Decidedly Undecided

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny bonus character ideas

Since they've already got Kratos coined for Soul Calibur: Broknen Destiny for the PSP, I figured, why not add some other well-known videogame characters?

For one, Dante would be a good addition, since he was SUPPOSED to be in SC3, but (for whatever reason) wasn't added. His mix of swords and guns would make for some nice combos.

Then we have Cloud Strife, of Final Fantasy VII fame. He's got to be THE most popular Final Fantasy character in the series(with Sephiroth and Squall coming in 2nd and 3rd respectively imo). He's got a huge-ass sword, and he knows how to use it! 'Sides, wouldn't it be sweet to show your friends how EASILY you could pwn that wuss Nightmare with an Omnislash?

For good measure, I'm also gonna throw Sephiroth in there, because he and Cloud are like Oreos and milk. You can't have one without the other.

Ready, Set, Discuss!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Dante would be a very good addition. I'd like to play as someone cocky as hell and his moveset would be just awesome.. If it were an FF character I'd have to go with either Squall or Zidane. Personal preference but Gunblades and Zidane's double bladed swords would be awesome to use.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, I'm gonna agree on Squall, but Soul Calibur already has enough two-bladed swordsmen.

Taki(technically she's using tanto, but she's still using two of 'em!)
    Cervantes(Always fun to spam his his basic vertical atack cmbo)
    Kratos(Power+range=pwn)

Now, if Zidane were to use one of his Butterfly swords, that'd be sweet.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi