Thread: Ghoooosts

Hybrid View

Ghoooosts

http://www.wyff4.com/video/19660855/index.html

^to watch video

ANDERSON, S.C. —

Employees at the Anderson Municipal Business Center said they’re seeing ghosts. They said the sightings started last month, with the latest sighting happening Thursday morning.

Security guard Rob Colbert said he was working late when he saw something move out of the corner of his eye.

“So I stopped talking and I went back, and checked it, and when I saw it I said, ‘Huh,’” Colbert said.

He said he saw movement on the surveillance camera in the credit union office when no one was there.

“Just like a little ghostly figure, walking around,” Colbert described.

The video shows a white blur, sometimes two, floating around the room to a chair, sitting down and disappearing.

IT Director Mark Cunningham, who oversees the surveillance systems for the Municipal Business Center, said he checked the cameras and found nothing out of order.

“Like I said, we really have no idea what it could be,” Cunningham said.

The staff said they tried to come up with explanations for the blur. They tried closing the blinds, thinking it might have been a reflection from outside. But they said, it showed up again and looked even clearer than before.

They said they cleaned the camera lens and resealed the camera cover, but the image reappeared.

They said they see the image only in the credit union office, and it doesn’t cause any trouble.

“If it is a ghost, maybe it’s Casper the friendly ghost,” said Frances Parham.

The staff is calling the image Claire, for clairvoyant.

Employees said they don’t have an explanation for why a ghost would haunt the building.

The Municipal Center is brand new, and the building that used to occupy the lot was a service station

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I bet there's a kid sitting outside the window with a mirror reflecting sunlight in the building and loling at all the attention this is getting. . . If there wasn't a window there, It'd be more interesting. . .

Ghostbusting deduction skillz inspired by scifi's Ghosthunters. . .

they're all a buncha pussies ... everybody knows ghosts don't exist , it's obviously Omaeda from 2nd squad screwing around on earth

Sig By Damon Max

they shut the window but the ghost kept on coming back. the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence..lol

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Do you really believe those videos on youtube about ghosts and supernatural ??? Wake up, they are ALL made up so that you will start believe and be scared.

GHOSTS DO NOT EXIST. People live over a 3000 years on this planet and still not evidence about ghosts was reveiled.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

is it a ghost? is it a fly on the lens? or is it someone from the distant future trying to communicate with us through some hologram imagery thing to warn us of an asteroid that is hurdling towards earth and only you Damon Max have to power to stop it..? i dont know but most likely not.

but i thought the video was cool so i put it up on ms.

Veteran Member
    OMG, That is like, like so a ghost, why can't you believe it? like zomg...

No, It's not a ghost, Ghosts don't exist!!! (anime only pl0x)

maybe it's related to the upcoming movie ghostbusters 3!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!