Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: BlazBlue

Tao's true face

Everyone this is her true face ........maybe
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    Ok like Arisato-kun said all those nu masters deserve to juggle u with her sword as for Sol being broken thats nuts my bro and I play GG all the time (for tourney purposes) Sol's combos have a rythm for example GF,J,K,S,BR,K,DHS,J,K,DU,BR,K,DHS,J,K,S,S,HS,VV(wi th bringdown kick)
    Legend/Key:
    GF(Gun Flame)
    J:Jump
    K:Kick
    S:Slash
    BR:Bandit Revolver
    DHS: Downward Heavy Slash(On Ground)
    DU: Dust
    VV:Volcanic Viper
    So hes not broken, being called broken thats more pointing towards Potemkin and Justice
    also Bang is one Kickass character my cousin has the Jap PS3 version and she loves Bang I personally play between Ragna Jin and Noel o and Tao
    Sol's definitely not broken. I agree. People only call him and Ragna broken because they're easy to pick up and use. Someone that can pull off basic combos with Ragna can easily dominate the lower levels. Once you get up there though, they're harder to use and you need to rely on interrupts using Ragna's range and large hitboxes to win.

I play between Bang, Noel and Ragna but I'm playing more Ragna these days. I figured out his combos the quickest and have been able to pull off some pretty neat stuff with him.

If anyone wants to talk about the definition of "broken" in this game I would kindly point you towards this man.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

you're right Tager is just another Potemkin and that's funny because they're both heavy hitters and they both are extremely difficult to chain combos with unless you know what the crap you're doing other than that that's all I also believe litchi's a good character but also very similar to Jam anyone else think that Hakumen is as broken as Justice?

you're right Tager is just another Potemkin and that's funny because they're both heavy hitters and they both are extremely difficult to chain combos with unless you know what the crap you're doing other than that that's all I also believe litchi's a good character but also very similar to Jam anyone else think that Hakumen is as broken as Justice?
    Hakumen is indeed broken as well. So many people online that "smash C for victory."

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Hakumen is indeed broken as well. So many people online that "smash C for victory."
    Awwww now all the Hakumen fans can't use him in tourneys lol but we can still use ragna litchi and others

Awwww now all the Hakumen fans can't use him in tourneys lol but we can still use ragna litchi and others
    Oh they'll still use him. And we'll all cry. At least it's funny that Tager's broken. His brokenness allows him to deal REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Oh they'll still use him. And we'll all cry. At least it's funny that Tager's broken. His brokenness allows him to deal REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!
    O yea I've seen it it's straight ridonculous how the big guys always deal REAL SOVIET DAMAGE its kinda annoying

So it's official guys, Blazblue is coming to Europe. In 2010.

Those who have been waiting patiently and didn't import will be rewarded. The EU version will have 2 additional characters, raising the roster from 12 to 14. The game will also include a strategy guide along with the soundtrack.

http://kotaku.com/5337458/blazblue-c...new-characters

Looks like it's a great example of patience being rewarded. So who do you think the two new characters will be? From what I can tell there are five possibilities. Kokonoe, Hazama, Jubei, Tsubaki and Valkenhayn.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I want Tsubaki and her smexy little beast girl friend, Mikoto was it?
    There's already enough male characters, I want fan service :1

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I want Tsubaki and her smexy little beast girl friend, Mikoto was it?
    There's already enough male characters, I want fan service :1
    From what I've heard because of the two emblems they show in the true ending Tsubaki should be a shoe-in. I'm betting on either Hazama or Jubei for the other character.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList