Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: BlazBlue

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Haha... Still remember printing move and combo lists for MvC2 from gamefaqs a long time ago. Gamefaqs: Making nerds think they can be experts at any game they want to. Since 1995.

I hope they release this for the PC like they did Guilty Gear XX Reload.
    Haha that's awesome. But there's a disc now to printing combo lists is obsolete!

Other Xbox owners need to get this. >_< Though I am steadily getting my friends into it. One of them plays Arakune and the other plays Jin. They refuse to play with me if I use Noel though. T_T So, I've been using Bang because he's insanely awesome. ^_^

Edit: So we can get some semblance of a discussion in here I found the tier list! This way everyone can bitch if they find that their character is low tier. I'll post my own thoughts about it later.

Blazblue Tier List

1) V-13 : 11.5
    2) Rachel : 9.0
    3) Arakune : 6.0
    4) Jin : 4.5
    5) Carl : 4.0
    6) Ragna : 0.0
    6) Noel : 0.0
    7) Litchi : -1.0
    8 ) Taokaka : -1.5
    9) Haku-men : -3.5
    10) Bang : -7.0
    11) Tager : -15.0

Note: There are two 6th places on purpose since Noel and Ragna are tied. This was figured out using spereadsheet matchups and I don't agree with a lot of it....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music
    the game is alright, idk why people make a huge deal about it, friends over here having nerdgasms about it
    then again, being me, i would take Guilty Gear over BlazBlue anyday, because of its Heavy Metal influence

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    the game is alright, idk why people make a huge deal about it, friends over here having nerdgasms about it
    then again, being me, i would take Guilty Gear over BlazBlue anyday, because of its Heavy Metal influence
    Hmm...I'm sure we can think of a few reasons why Blazblue is better. It'll be a good discussion point. I'll start.

And one reason is that Blazblue has Bang Shishigami. Bang is hands down the greatest fighting game character ever conceived. Sol has nothing on Bang's level of awesome.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Hmm...I'm sure we can think of a few reasons why Blazblue is better. It'll be a good discussion point. I'll start.

And one reason is that Blazblue has Bang Shishigami. Bang is hands down the greatest fighting game character ever conceived. Sol has nothing on Bang's level of awesome.

Burning Heat baby! His air-dash is pretty sweet, but it's all about the theme song. Fu Rin Ka Zan FTW! His Atral Finish is just too funny!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Burning Heat baby! His air-dash is pretty sweet, but it's all about the theme song. Fu Rin Ka Zan FTW! His Atral Finish is just too funny!
    Shishigami Style Forbidden Jutsu: Ultimate Bang!

I main him now solely for his attitude. Well....for that and his sweet counters. Burning Heart is indeed a fantastic Drive ability. The only reason I think he's low tier is because most people don't combo with him because it's too difficult. Once you figure out how to though you can pull off a sweet combo that goes thusly.

5A-5B-6B-Double Palm Thrust-DD: Fatal Eruption-Void Tempest Kick- Rapid Canceled into Void Tempest Kick EX

A fantastic combo if you can pull it off. It uses 100% heat though. My friends hate when I do it to them. XD

Oh and for those who don't know what the 5's and 6's are that's how controller stick directions are set up on Dustloop.

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

Imagine your control stick is centered at 5. Have fun!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Shishigami Style Forbidden Jutsu: Ultimate Bang!

I main him now solely for his attitude. Well....for that and his sweet counters. Burning Heart is indeed a fantastic Drive ability. The only reason I think he's low tier is because most people don't combo with him because it's too difficult. Once you figure out how to though you can pull off a sweet combo that goes thusly.

5A-5B-6B-Double Palm Thrust-DD: Fatal Eruption-Void Tempest Kick- Rapid Canceled into Void Tempest Kick EX

A fantastic combo if you can pull it off. It uses 100% heat though. My friends hate when I do it to them. XD

Oh and for those who don't know what the 5's and 6's are that's how controller stick directions are set up on Dustloop.

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

Imagine your control stick is centered at 5. Have fun!
    I was trying to figure that out. Do you just push down on the stick for 5? Tanks! I can't remember whose video I was watching but Bang vs. Tager was intense!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    I was trying to figure that out. Do you just push down on the stick for 5? Tanks! I can't remember whose video I was watching but Bang vs. Tager was intense!
    5 is just the stick in the center. When the stick isn't pushed in any direction it's considered at position 5. Now that you know you'll have an easier time checking combo lists on Dustloop.

Tager's hard to fight as Bang! You have to get close and that's where Tager excels. >_<

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Beer and Music

"better" is rather an opinion
    plus i preffer a game with non looking anime characters, more realistic or comic look a likes, several games that are based on anime shows ill accept, but a game like blazblue, eh its ok, but the characters are a bothersome

SHIIIIIT Sol is awesome as hell, i dont use him cause hes broken, and so is bang(in fu rin ka za mode), i prefer a challange, players that use broken characters like nu and v-13 are those that always want to use, rather than using a character for the liking or playability, they use it for an assured win

but thats not the case, i still think Guilty Gear is alot better

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    "better" is rather an opinion
    plus i preffer a game with non looking anime characters, more realistic or comic look a likes, several games that are based on anime shows ill accept, but a game like blazblue, eh its ok, but the characters are a bothersome

SHIIIIIT Sol is awesome as hell, i dont use him cause hes broken, and so is bang(in fu rin ka za mode), i prefer a challange, players that use broken characters like nu and v-13 are those that always want to use, rather than using a character for the liking or playability, they use it for an assured win

but thats not the case, i still think Guilty Gear is alot better
    I fail to see how Nu, Bang and Sol are broken. Bang's hard to string combos with, Sol's combos take time and cancels and Nu takes the most damage out of any character. They're all pretty balanced if you ask me. Hell, most Nus online aren't even a threat since her blades take a steady hand to use. If a person can juggle you around the screen with her, then hell, they've earned that right.

I'm also very fond of the art style but that's what drew me to GG as well since it uses the exact same style.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Ok like Arisato-kun said all those nu masters deserve to juggle u with her sword as for Sol being broken thats nuts my bro and I play GG all the time (for tourney purposes) Sol's combos have a rythm for example GF,J,K,S,BR,K,DHS,J,K,DU,BR,K,DHS,J,K,S,S,HS,VV(wi th bringdown kick)
    Legend/Key:
    GF(Gun Flame)
    J:Jump
    K:Kick
    S:Slash
    BR:Bandit Revolver
    DHS: Downward Heavy Slash(On Ground)
    DU: Dust
    VV:Volcanic Viper
    So hes not broken, being called broken thats more pointing towards Potemkin and Justice
    also Bang is one Kickass character my cousin has the Jap PS3 version and she loves Bang I personally play between Ragna Jin and Noel o and Tao
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"