Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80

Thread: BlazBlue

  1. #51
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I fukken love my PS3, Just found out that I can play BlazBlue on my PSP if I connect it up to my PS3 via remote play <3

    That's just fukken sweet :|
    So what you're telling us is you're never gonna stop playing Blazblue ever?

    Though, I'm not one to talk. I just got the Carpal Tunnel achievement today.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  2. #52
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    ohh, I got that yesterday :x

    I played for just about 20 hours straight once it arrived in the post, then 6 hours sleep and another 12 hours straight

    and yar, I can play blazblue while i'm on the loo >:3

    Edit: Just watched the bonus blu-ray disc I got with mine, they play with the dub on in the video's, it sounds so shitty :/
    Haku-men just sounds like a typical american teenager only he's talking into a plastic cup so his voice echo's a bit.

    Thank fuck for Dual Audio <3
    Last edited by Sangaz; 07-09-2009 at 07:38 PM.

  3. #53
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    ohh, I got that yesterday :x

    I played for just about 20 hours straight once it arrived in the post, then 6 hours sleep and another 12 hours straight

    and yar, I can play blazblue while i'm on the loo >:3

    Edit: Just watched the bonus blu-ray disc I got with mine, they play with the dub on in the video's, it sounds so shitty :/
    Haku-men just sounds like a typical american teenager only he's talking into a plastic cup so his voice echo's a bit.

    Thank fuck for Dual Audio <3
    Haha the only people who I think do a great job in the dub are Jin and v-13's VAs.

    Yeah I got that in like four days. My friends keep telling me to go outside but...because of my rank....I don't think I'm allowed to anymore. XD

    The bonus disc helped me a ton. I'm probably gonna watch Ragna's a couple times since he's the character I really want to main with. Got a couple combos for him down but I still need help to beat other Ragnas. T_T


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  4. #54
    Retired Binktopian Mass Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    1,104
    Yay, the import store near me finally had the limited edition. \o/ I watched the bonus disc at work, looks badass. Can't wait to get home and play it. x_x;

  5. #55
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Ohhh, I'll get practicing so we can have a match when my internet is having a good day :|

  6. #56
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Yay, the import store near me finally had the limited edition. \o/ I watched the bonus disc at work, looks badass. Can't wait to get home and play it. x_x;
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Ohhh, I'll get practicing so we can have a match when my internet is having a good day :|
    Dammit here you guys are playing it and I have to wait for Tadashi to get it. >_<

    Mass it is indeed badass. But it takes so long to learn a character. Get a large amount of practice in before you take it online. When I play I have to completely alter my playstyle based on the character. Noel does not play nearly the same as my super awesome joke character I have dubbed "Turbo Tager."


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  7. #57
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    Has anyone done well on Score Attack mode yet?

    I read an FAQ saying it's hard as fuck and that you should use Jin (because he's cheap).
    I've been playing it with Tao though, Bang is pretty easy although I never have more than 1/4 health left by the time I beat him, his drive moves are a pain at countering :<

    Second opponent is Tao, Fighting Tao with Tao is a fukken nightmare D:
    Both of us bounce around the screen, getting a nice combo in whenever I land close to her and then bouncing away again. Long fight....

    Tager is 3rd and that's where I'm stuck atm, I can pumel his health down, but his attacks do so much damage so he only needs to get a few hits in to win and he's a sneaky bastard at catching me off guard with that pile driver distortion ;_;

    Think it's gunna be a while before I can beat it, I can imagine how tough the unlimited characters at the end are gunna be. the gold trophy you get for completing Score Attack mode is understandable

  8. #58
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Has anyone done well on Score Attack mode yet?

    I read an FAQ saying it's hard as fuck and that you should use Jin (because he's cheap).
    I've been playing it with Tao though, Bang is pretty easy although I never have more than 1/4 health left by the time I beat him, his drive moves are a pain at countering :<

    Second opponent is Tao, Fighting Tao with Tao is a fukken nightmare D:
    Both of us bounce around the screen, getting a nice combo in whenever I land close to her and then bouncing away again. Long fight....

    Tager is 3rd and that's where I'm stuck atm, I can pumel his health down, but his attacks do so much damage so he only needs to get a few hits in to win and he's a sneaky bastard at catching me off guard with that pile driver distortion ;_;

    Think it's gunna be a while before I can beat it, I can imagine how tough the unlimited characters at the end are gunna be. the gold trophy you get for completing Score Attack mode is understandable
    Score Attack is hard as fuck. I'm stuck in the same place as you Sangaz. Somehow, Tager can grab me out of my combos and that never ends well. If I could only do his pile driver distortion I'd play as him for that mode. >_< That achievement will certainly be well-earned once I get it. Though, I suppose before I can do that I should try beating Unlimited Ragna in Arcade first.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  9. #59
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768


    It's only a matter of time...


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  10. #60
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post


    It's only a matter of time...
    Haha... Still remember printing move and combo lists for MvC2 from gamefaqs a long time ago. Gamefaqs: Making nerds think they can be experts at any game they want to. Since 1995.

    I hope they release this for the PC like they did Guilty Gear XX Reload.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •