Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BlazBlue

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Picked it up today. Gotta say, I like it more than Street Fighter in every way. Currently, I main with Jin and sub with Noel.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

My cousin bought it recently and he and I along with some of our other cousins played yesterday and today. I have to agree with you and say that even though Street Fighter was good, I like Blaz Blue even better.

Jin really is a cool character with his Ice techniques and sword style, but I personally prefer Noel her gun combos are off the charts. Hakumen is also pretty cool. A fighter whose primary moveset relies on countering could be extremely deadly if mastered.

The fighting is awesome, it has wonderful music, the stages are visually breathtaking, even the story is pretty good. The cast for this fighting game is incredibly unique and different something I really enjoy and I plan on getting this game as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Trilight; 07-07-2009 at 06:22 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    Oooh...Hakumen's a counter guy? He could be either a total joy to play or a total pain in the ass to play.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Oooh...Hakumen's a counter guy? He could be either a total joy to play or a total pain in the ass to play.
    Yeah he was more of the latter for me. >_<

I'm currently playing with Nu. She may be a glass cannon but her blades can just destroy everything. I'm trying to master directions with them. Eventually, I hope to be like this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOTCa-1YoI

Gotta say though, in that video that Tager kicks ass as well.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Mass linked me to it being sold on ebay yesterday, I didn't even know it was out =.=
    Anyways, I'm ordering the Premium Edition thingy today, £65 :|

BTW, how fast is it?
    I saw Arisato comparing it to SF, but SF is a slow game to me :x
    Is it, like Guilty Gear XX in GGX mode kind of fast? or just regular Guilty Gear kind of fast?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Mass linked me to it being sold on ebay yesterday, I didn't even know it was out =.=

BTW, how fast is it?
    Is it, like Guilty Gear XX in GGX mode kind of fast? or just regular Guilty Gear kind of fast?
    Depends on your character, but in general, you have the dash function, and the mid jump dash thingie, so its already faster based on that.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

hmm, kewl, I have high hopes for it.
    Just finished ordering it so I should have it 3-4 days \o/

Decidedly Undecided
    Nice, Sangaz.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post

BTW, how fast is it?
    Well I was more saying it's the Street Fighter of 2D gaming. I don't really consider SF4 a 2D game and thought it was the best fighter on the 360. Then I got Blazblue.

It's the GGXX kinda fast. It can get crazy on screen. I've chained some cool combos together but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet. Watch the tutorial disc that comes with the premium edition. It helps you out so much.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'm want to get this game, however, as I only have a 360, I'm worrying that the crappy d-pad is going ruin the game. . .

Can anyone with the 360 version let me know if the d-pad makes it hard to play. . . I've only ever played 3d fighters on 360 and. . . playing with the d-pad sucks and the analog is terrible for fighting games imo. . .