Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Were they now? Meh, not like I care...My mom's kinda paranoid when it comes to putting games on the only PC we have(she thinks every single piece of software ever invented is full of malware, spyware, adware, basically all the worst parts of the Bible(gotta love that line from Team America).
    My friend has this problem too. It's prevented him from playing many an online game in the past. His mom thought Star Wars Galaxies was causing the computer to run slow. Turns out she had in fact never defragged the HD or run a disk cleanup since they had bought the damn thing 2 years before. >_<

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Oh I love the technologically illiterate. How can a game slow down a computer when it isn't even running? Reminds me of the time I was sitting in the common room listening to some guy give step by step instructions on how to send an email to his mother.

There's been so many announcements...

Personally I'm looking forward to:
    The Saboteur
    Dante's Inferno
    Dragon Age Origins
    Starcraft 2 (although I don't think think was shown)
    Assassin's Creed 2 (if it's not so repetitive like the first)
    Brutal Legends, maybe that is, the game might not even be launching at all because Activision are acting like idiots.

The only thing I thought was hilarious was the trailer for FF14.
    only the fact that they havent even released 13 yet,and they've got plans for the next one.

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Oh I love the technologically illiterate. How can a game slow down a computer when it isn't even running? Reminds me of the time I was sitting in the common room listening to some guy give step by step instructions on how to send an email to his mother.
    Lol, eavesdropping ftw.

Yeah, my mom made me get rid of my one copy of Enclave for the PC because it made it crash(yeah, my game is what made it crash, not the thousands of unused files of pictures of radom shyte and half-written stories!). And when I got my first WoW thing, she said "throw that crap out, it'll crash the computer!!!"

So know what I said?

"If a simple game download will crash the computer, then MAYBE it's time to STOP BUYING THOSE FUCKING TOWERS WITH THE FUCKING FIVE-FEET-IN-DIAMETER MONITORS AND BUY A DECENT PC FOR A CHANGE!!!"

Needless to say, I got grounded for two weeks. Not for backtalk, but for using the f-word.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

So know what I said?

"If a simple game download will crash the computer, then MAYBE it's time to STOP BUYING THOSE FUCKING TOWERS WITH THE FUCKING FIVE-FEET-IN-DIAMETER MONITORS AND BUY A DECENT PC FOR A CHANGE!!!"

Needless to say, I got grounded for two weeks. Not for backtalk, but for using the f-word.
    Nice work young man /sarcasm

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Splinter Cell : Conviction looks very interesting. I loved every Splinter Cell game, and this one promises something new.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

wow ff14 online i was addicted enough to ff11

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Fantastic work. I'd have done the same. And that isn't sarcasm. Show the technologically illiterate what for!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

former mod
    Dudes, enough with the off-topic...

What kinda bothers me about this years E3- aside of the Natal system (which I kinda find ridiculous), we haven't seen any new awesome games... I mean, I can't wait for Prototype which seems to have some charm... but else it's all just continuations of previous series. As much as I love Assassins Creed, Uncharted, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and God of War... I'm kinda disappointed. I want new awesome, fancy series being presented. GIMME!