Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    FF 14 is by far the biggest announcement to be made this E3 conference.
    Wow, really? I wouldn't think so by a LONG shot (I mean XIII isn't even out, LOL). Personally, Project Natal was something special (although a promo demo is a long way from a product) and could either topple the Wii OR be like virtual reality (garbage).

Other highlights: Modern Warfare 2 (amazing), Star Wars Old Republic (I got goosebumps watching the new HD trailer), new MSG, GoW3, Assassin's Creed 2 (variety, variety, variety is the spice of life/a game). Can't wait till they start rolling off the selves!

Some disappointments: Left 4 Dead 2 (I mean WTF, that should be a DLC dammit), and the Wii (sorry, just can't get excited about another Metroid and Mario game...is that like 8 now?).

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post

Some disappointments: Left 4 Dead 2 (I mean WTF, that should be a DLC dammit), and the Wii (sorry, just can't get excited about another Metroid and Mario game...is that like 8 now?).
    I agree. I stopped getting excited for Mario games after Sunshine. Never was a big fan of 3D Metroid either.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Hopefully FFXIV will impact the MMO genre better than what FFXII did... Project Natal was kinda bleh... Hardcore gamers wouldn't really care for something like that. MGS:R was the most exciting for me. The most disappointing would have to be the whole Nintendo conference... fail.

I think the 360 won at E3 this year. They had the most surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Wow, really? I wouldn't think so by a LONG shot (I mean XIII isn't even out, LOL). Personally, Project Natal was something special (although a promo demo is a long way from a product) and could either topple the Wii OR be like virtual reality (garbage).
    That is why it is a big announcement cause we had no idea of its existence before the sony conference. No one had predicted of it. We already knew other games will come out even before E3(well atleast most of it), so it wasn't really a ground breaking news.

Edit:
    Just adding a new found news
    http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75625

FF14 will be Free to play, and there will be a beta to be release for us to test the game.
    Last edited by Wizzle; 06-04-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    That is why it is a big announcement cause we had no idea of its existence before the sony conference. No one had predicted of it. We already knew other games will come out even before E3(well atleast most of it), so it wasn't really a ground breaking news.

Edit:
    Just adding a new found news
    http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=75625

FF14 will be Free to play, and there will be a beta to be release for us to test the game.
    Well not entirly true there was some test cgi shots of a Square enix MMO earlier last year so you could assume given the success of FF11 that 14 would also be online.

FREE ??? OMG my guess sqaure managed to make back the millions they lost of the CGI film Spirits Within and then some by raping our wallets with FF11 for +6 years.

Didnt expect it to be free that was the biggest shock to me but then again they are gonna get you with all the special equipment you have to buy in the game with RL money. If thats the case I'd rather have a flat rate monthly fee !!

Also Bad Company 2 is coming I cant wait I love battlefield games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYdo...feature=fvste2

Looks like you can call airstrikes like Call of duty also I like the idea of having support choppers for picking up buddies rather than just attack choppers.
    Last edited by POW; 06-05-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    [B]Well not entirly true there was some test cgi shots of a Square enix MMO earlier last year so you could assume given the success of FF11 that 14 would also be online.
    Those were fake screen shots.T_T

Decidedly Undecided
    Were they now? Meh, not like I care...My mom's kinda paranoid when it comes to putting games on the only PC we have(she thinks every single piece of software ever invented is full of malware, spyware, adware, basically all the worst parts of the Bible(gotta love that line from Team America).

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Um, but I don't think FFXIV is going to just be for the PC. Seeing as their last mmo, FFXI, wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfuzzy View Post
    Um, but I don't think FFXIV is going to just be for the PC. Seeing as their last mmo, FFXI, wasn't.
    FF11 is for the PC It came out before it did for the PS2 as everyone would complain that when the PS2 join the immature noobs would take over and bog down the fun.

the real problem with FF14 on pc is you probably need a friggin Alienware Pc to play it. My bucket of bolts PC wont make it!

I just need to get a keyboard for my ps3 so I can enjoy typing I hate the virtual keyboard.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you