Naruto can Tank Amaterasu

Naruto naruto and hinata's baby??????

i know this isnt a theory,but, i think if hinata and naruto had a child , ithink a new kekke genki could be born , now i know the ninetail fox isnt a kekke genki but what if somehow some of its chakra is transferred to during conception , this i think could mutate the byakugan to a much stronger kekke genki , dare i give it a name , how about i call it the kyubigan.i think if this happen the kyubigan would probably grant its user with the abilities of the ninetail fox without actually haveing the fox in them making them able to control its abilities much better than if they were a jinchuuriki, plus it gets the effects of byakugan , if this was to happen i think that it would defenitily be able to rival sharingan, ms , and possibly rinnegan. this could happen considering sharingan is from byakugan mutated from a demon (sobojo i think).

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    dont lol about the kyubigan, its just a thought.

Lol we were just talking about possibilities just like this in the other thread i forgot what it was called but it was something like " Will Naruto and Hinata's love Bloom " or something like that ... : ) .

and to answer ur theory i think it wouldn't work it would just be plain old byakugaan in the baby because from what we know so far Naruto doesn't even have a kekkai Genkai. Hinata does though so the baby might have Byakugaan but that's about it ...

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    dont lol about the kyubigan, its just a thought.
    Sorry but I was already laughing when I read the title of this thread!! Don't get me wrong, I think Naru/Hina is cute and all, but the details of your theory costs it all credibility in my view.
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...