Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well truth be told Metal Gear Solid: Rising isn't a true sequel. Hideo Kojima said himself today that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP is a true sequel in the Metal Series putting the storyline 10 years after MGS 3:Snake Eater. Kojima writing the script for this one so it will be good. The 360 could have Raiden I really don't care, just as long they don't have Snake.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-03-2009 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Wanted to add something to comment.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I see it this way :

-MGS Peace Walker would be a remake of the oldest MGS game that came out for GameBoy. It will probably be about the Big Boss and early Solid Snake. The plot would put more light on how Big Boss died for the first time and how Solid Snake became so famous

-MGS Rising would be a new MGS which could take place between MGS 2 and MGS 4. The story behind Raidens cyborg ending up basicaly.

Anyway, I want those games to be still an espionage action games - the way we love MGS. If not, then it should not be named MGS.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    Well truth be told Metal Gear Solid: Rising isn't a true sequel. Hideo Kojima said himself today that Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker for the PSP is a true sequel in the Metal Series putting the storyline 10 years after MGS 3:Snake Eater. Kojima writing the script for this one so it will be good. The 360 could have Raiden I really don't care, just as long they don't have Snake.
    I doesn't necessarily matter if MGS:R is a "true" sequel or not. It is still a MGS game with or without Snake. The MGS series will live through Raiden, which his story is not limited by the boundries of the MGS universe like how Naked Snake's story is.