Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'll pass on this if it is pure hack slash...I got myself very disappointed in KH2 and I feel like every hack and slash will be the same with that one...Also it's not like I'm a fan of MGS...I just started playing MGS4 a few days ago and I think it's really good, but man it brought me to sleep a lot of times.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I thought MGS4 was the 'finale'? (I haven't played that one, so forgive my ignorance).
    It's only the finale for Snake not the series.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    It's only the finale for Snake not the series.
    Yeah and I really like it that way.(Raiden was always my favorite since MGS2)
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

ign has an update, i put it in the first post
    ign update

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

You know as PS3 owner I'm starting to get offeneded by all this xbox360 only sh^t its not even funny anymore.

I thought MGS4 was the 'finale'? (I haven't played that one, so forgive my ignorance).
    Yeah in the main story dealing with Snake but these are side character stories so they can get away with it.

True ... my knowledge is a bit old, haven't played MGS since Sons of Liberty for PS2.
    OMG you missed Metal Gear Snake Eater that was the best one. The Op song was awsome and it really ties the stories together as the prequel to all metal gear games.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    OMG you missed Metal Gear Snake Eater that was the best one. The Op song was awsome and it really ties the stories together as the prequel to all metal gear games.
    I did -_-

But, Raiden was a pretty cool character. It'll be neat to get more of him.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

I just hope if they are putting Metal Gear Solid as the title, that it will feel like a MGS game. Not some gimmicky, half done, game.

Banned
    Metal Gear Solid: Rising is supposed to be more "action oriented." I really hate to see Kojima catering to the market. I found it kind of annoying that you could get through MGS4 with little stealth. I honestly don't see how this game could be a success. Even if it was a good hack & slash, I'm sure most MGS fans would see the game as total bullshit, I know I would. Also, MGS4 was the finale, MGS lived and died with Snake, until a new Metal Gear franchise is started, Kojima has lost alot of my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Metal Gear Solid: Rising is supposed to be more "action oriented." I really hate to see Kojima catering to the market. I found it kind of annoying that you could get through MGS4 with little stealth. I honestly don't see how this game could be a success. Even if it was a good hack & slash, I'm sure most MGS fans would see the game as total bullshit, I know I would. Also, MGS4 was the finale, MGS lived and died with Snake, until a new Metal Gear franchise is started, Kojima has lost alot of my respect.
    How is he catering to the market?? It is called making money. You can't blame him for that. MGS4 is made so where you can play it any way you wanted to. You can sneak through the game or go guns blazing. One of the phrases that was used to describe the game was "nowhere to hide" right? Kojima clearly said that MGS doesn't stop with snake before MGS4 was even released. As long as he is producing good games, we have nothing to complain about, so don't rant him when you have no reason to yet. He is inoccent until proven guilty, so until he makes a bad game, get off his nuts.

EDIT: I am a huge MGS fan. I've been playing this series since it hit the PS1 back in the 90s. I have some speculations, but I'm not jumping ship yet before the game even releases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    How is he catering to the market?? It is called making money. You can't blame him for that. MGS4 is made so where you can play it any way you wanted to. You can sneak through the game or go guns blazing. One of the phrases that was used to describe the game was "nowhere to hide" right? Kojima clearly said that MGS doesn't stop with snake before MGS4 was even released. As long as he is producing good games, we have nothing to complain about, so don't rant him when you have no reason to yet. He is inoccent until proven guilty, so until he makes a bad game, get off his nuts.

EDIT: I am a huge MGS fan. I've been playing this series since it hit the PS1 back in the 90s. I have some speculations, but I'm not jumping ship yet before the game even releases.
    An unfourtunately large portion of the market these days is action games, Kojima modifying traditional MGS gameplay to be more action oriented is obviously catering to the market. Now I respect that Kojima has to make money, but that doesn't mean he should ruin what the series is about only in pursuit of money. I believe that MGS4 was probably the best balance between action and stealth we could realistically hope for, for me, more action would be a step in the wrong direction. As for Raiden, he will always be the annoying distraction of a character we first met in Sons of Liberty, I am afraid that in regards to MG, I am just too close-minded to give him a chance.