Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question OP,Naruto,Bleach...the fights and techniques

So basicly this is a thread about the view on the overall fights and inconsinstancies....

We have characters in OP who learn/perfect killer moves and transformations off screen+the durability of a man is taken way out of proporsion

We have bleach and the fucking reitsu levels which dont mean shit, we have espadas who all claim to be number one and then get their asses handed down to them,we have characters saving their uber-ultra finishing moves to kill a fricking nobody when they should have used it before in the first place

In Naruto the time it takes from a nobody to become a beyond godlike is exactly one month, we have unexplained godly gifts of the heaven and my favorite why the fuck-jutsus... i mean if you have simply used them from the first second it would be instant KO but noooo you had to w8 for a fricking monologue of respect and honor and peace in order to realize your true value...

I don't mean to offend anybody, I like and read all of these mangas this is just something that comes to mind every now and then....enjoy

The subject of this thread is present in the manga's respective forums, isn't it? You should of picked some other manga to use as examples.

i have not read one piece but heard that no one dies in that manga... so why would they learn perfect killer moves is there not going to kill anyone

and bleach is reitsu do mean something
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

my knowledge of "one piece" techniques is limited right being that i am still reading the beginning of this manga, since i just took intrest in it a month ago. right now i'm somewhere around chapter 194 and 195. there is something i do like about one piece and that's the pirate theme and the "devil fruit" powers that people obtain.

bleach to me is more or less typical for samurai / demon type stuff. the whole "kidou arts", "sword battles" and "speed movements" have been done before in other mangas. dragonball, yu yu or even inuyasha are great examples. or ranma 1/2 even.

naruto is the same as bleach, just ninja instead of samurai. concept is no different, but overall i think out of these three, i'd have to honestly go with one piece being that it just seems more creative and interesting.

One Piece fights are boring as shit.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Are you fucking serious? One Piece is the best manga out there, period. Fights are fucking awesome, and the plot is hella interesting. Beats Naruto and Bleach any day. I thought those were good till I came across One Piece.

And Petelin, there's a reason why they're classified as fantasy.

Obviously, I'm entitled to my own opinions.
    Last edited by avafiery; 06-02-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by avafiery View Post
    Are you fucking serious? One Piece is the best manga out there, period. Fights are fucking awesome, and the plot is hella interesting. Beats Naruto and Bleach any day. I thought those were good till I came across One Piece.

And Petelin, there's a reason why they're classified as fantasy.
    We have tons of threads about this, this thread is for the fights, so don't come up with posts like One Piece is teh best evah.

Personally I like the fights in Naruto best. I love the jutsu system and special bloodline abilities. I used to like Bleach fights but lately I'm becoming bored of them. As far as I read OP the fights were good.

The best fights are in Bleach, but Naruto has the better combat system overall. Bleach has potential with Kidou, but with the latest Espada battles it's been mostly Zan fighting.

One Piece's fights are, well, hard to classify. If they were in another manga people would whine about them to no end, but if you read them in the context of One Piece, they're quite good.

I can only compare Naruto and One Piece, since I only watch Bleach.
    So I personally like the fights in Naruto better than in One Piece, because I think Naruto is more tactical oriented. But if I would compare the Anime, I would definetly like Bleach more, because of the Zanpakutou and Kidou.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by avafiery View Post
    Obviously, I'm entitled to my own opinions.
    Notice this line -.-....meaning TO ME, I think One Piece is the best.
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn