So basicly this is a thread about the view on the overall fights and inconsinstancies....

We have characters in OP who learn/perfect killer moves and transformations off screen+the durability of a man is taken way out of proporsion

We have bleach and the fucking reitsu levels which dont mean shit, we have espadas who all claim to be number one and then get their asses handed down to them,we have characters saving their uber-ultra finishing moves to kill a fricking nobody when they should have used it before in the first place

In Naruto the time it takes from a nobody to become a beyond godlike is exactly one month, we have unexplained godly gifts of the heaven and my favorite why the fuck-jutsus... i mean if you have simply used them from the first second it would be instant KO but noooo you had to w8 for a fricking monologue of respect and honor and peace in order to realize your true value...

I don't mean to offend anybody, I like and read all of these mangas this is just something that comes to mind every now and then....enjoy