Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: inFamous

inFamous

Anyone get this game yet? And what do you think of it? I'm wondering if I'm crazy or not, since it's not really appealing to me, while it's getting insanely high grades on several game sites. :/

Discuss, discuss.

it seems repetitive, or at least the demo does.
    i think i'd rather play prototype when that comes out.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i have the game. to be honest the games great. i wish they implemented a camera recording system because some of the stunts u pull are worth bragging about. as mentioned it can be repetitive but its up to you weather or not you perform ur stunts over and over. with all the skills u learn as u go you have a variety of ways to make ur moves. prototype is gonna be the same setup btw (which im sure your aware) but i do look forward to that game. Overall with all the hype and reviews infamous is getting... its all true and definitely worth having for any ps3 owners.

Quote Originally Posted by xzero20 View Post
    i have the game. to be honest the games great. i wish they implemented a camera recording system because some of the stunts u pull are worth bragging about. as mentioned it can be repetitive but its up to you weather or not you perform ur stunts over and over. with all the skills u learn as u go you have a variety of ways to make ur moves. prototype is gonna be the same setup btw (which im sure your aware) but i do look forward to that game. Overall with all the hype and reviews infamous is getting... its all true and definitely worth having for any ps3 owners.
    Well, I have to disagree. I returned the game yesterday, because it wasn't worth €65 in my opinion, at all. The missions are very repetetive, the default Reapers are retarded, the freerunning and climbing is like a bad fairy tale and to be honest, I don't like the graphics at all. :/

I payed £42 for my copy :1

Mixed feelings about it tbh, some of the stuff you can do is pretty fun, skating phone lines, gliding, doing that electric drop move from the tallest building you can find and watching the cars and enemies go rolling.

But the novelty wore off, I'll keep playing it to finish the story and then I'll save it to trade in when Cross Edge comes out \o/

I only usually enjoy anime games as it is though, so my oppinion on the game may be biased.

ooh? im sry for the disappointment. hopefully something else pops up that may interest u. just curious thought what currency did u put there?

former mod
    Rofl, €? Euro?

Anyway, I just got the demo and it kinda didn't convince me to buy the game at all...
    It felt like some Spiderman game and by the end I already got tired of it... when a friend of mine wanted to play it again - and I watched, I had no interest in grabbing the controller to play another round...

I'm really looking forward to Prototype though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    But the novelty wore off, I'll keep playing it to finish the story and then I'll save it to trade in when Cross Edge comes out \o/
    Off-topic: I had Cross Edge in my hands yesterday, when I returned inFamous, but decided to go for Eternal Sonata. Cross Edge's graphics don't utilize PlayStation 3's specs at all. And Sangaz, start importing games.

Tried the demo, didnt appeal to me and still cant figure out why it has such high ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Off-topic: I had Cross Edge in my hands yesterday, when I returned inFamous, but decided to go for Eternal Sonata. Cross Edge's graphics don't utilize PlayStation 3's specs at all. And Sangaz, start importing games.
    There's no need to utilize the graphics, look at Disgaea :3
    I think I'll take your advice and start importing though, I'll try Play Asia or something