Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    He is the most controversial rapper, indeed. But when people called him homophobic, he answered by putting up a concert with Elton John, praising him as an artist.
    And you don't see anything suspicious about that?

my opinion of him, not that regularly listen to rap, is hes a talented rapper... but if you watch the video then he was shaking his head saying 'aww man this aint fair!' he really seemed like cry baby..and if you think of all the celebs he made cry like that, i'd say it was well deserved

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And you don't see anything suspicious about that?
    If you see the concert, no.

And he's writing songs, he's not wriggling his naked ass in their lap. ^^

I see a lack of understanding in this forum... It's mostly black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Em made fun of a lot of people especially gays. The Gay community should take advantage of this.
    And Brüno/Cohen does not?
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 06-01-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    ಠ_ಠ

And Brüno/Cohen does not?
    Not as bad as Em. The thing you seem to lack is he is able to reach out to more people than Bruno with his music. And Em's old ways were very influential. I'm not hating on the guy but if anyone else deserved that it was him.

Not as bad as Em. The thing you seem to lack is he is able to reach out to more people than Bruno with his music. And Em's old ways were very influential. I'm not hating on the guy but if anyone else deserved that it was him.
    Eminem reaches out to more people with a few songs?

When Cohen makes one of the most controversial "gay" movies ever made?
    Acts Brüno out on Live MTV? Rubs his ass in Em's face?

Doubt it, there's not a single soul in school that has not heard of Brüno.
    There's a lot more that doesn't even realize that Em's rapping about homosexuals in some of his songs.

Hey, even Em's alter ego is gay, Slim Shady... Even got his own song where... Well, let's not discuss that because I really find the sounds of that skit disturbing. ^^
    ಠ_ಠ

Eminem reaches out to more people with a few songs?

When Cohen makes one of the most controversial "gay" movies ever made?
    Acts Brüno out on Live MTV? Rubs his ass in Em's face?

Doubt it, there's not a single soul in school that has not heard of Brüno.
    There's a lot more that doesn't even realize that Em's rapping about homosexuals in some of his songs.

Hey, even Em's alter ego is gay, Slim Shady... Even got his own song where... Well, let's not discuss that because I really find the sounds of that skit disturbing. ^^
    See here is where your ignorance lies. Compare how many movies tickets he sold to all of Em's overall CD presses and see who has the higher number. There is an difference in humor and straight out bashing. You should talk to your guidance counselor at school bout this.

See here is where your ignorance lies. Compare how many movies tickets he sold to all of Em's overall CD presses and see who has the higher number. There is an difference in humor and straight out bashing. You should talk to your guidance counselor at school bout this.
    So all of Em's songs is about mocking homosexuals?
    Man, this is why I hate joining debates (I know "Why do you do it then, stop whining, get out blabla") there's always a couple of guys, completely joining one side when he does not know much about the other.

Fine, you don't like his music, no problem for me there.
    But I think it's quite inane that you still think that Marshall M. Mathers seriously hate homosexuals when he's made it quite clear that he doesn't. How do you know that he does? Because someone told you? Because you heard the word "fag" in one of his songs?
    How can you be sure that Cohen just did this as a joke, and not just because he hates Mathers' guts?

I know quite a lot about Eminem, I know quite a lot about Cohen as well. Eminem does not hate homosexuals, he would have chosen a completely different approach if he did. Cohen did this as a joke, because we all know of his daring stunts.

They're both at the same level when it comes to pissing people of.

Eminem raps about his stuff, just to express himself and to piss people of.
    Cohen made a whole country look like inbred idiots, he "named" the child in his movie after "a traditional African name - O.J." He does this as his way of expressing himself, he does this to piss people off. It doesn't make them bad persons, they don't deserve anything more than anyone else just because they do their own thing.

Man... This is getting way out of hand now.

(again)They're both normal people, doing their own thing. Neither of them got anything special against homosexuals or whatever they mock.

: P
    ಠ_ಠ

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    The 69 position comes back with a vengeance.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

So all of Em's songs is about mocking homosexuals?
    Man, this is why I hate joining debates (I know "Why do you do it then, stop whining, get out blabla") there's always a couple of guys, completely joining one side when he does not know much about the other.

Fine, you don't like his music, no problem for me there.
    But I think it's quite inane that you still think that Marshall M. Mathers seriously hate homosexuals when he's made it quite clear that he doesn't. How do you know that he does? Because someone told you? Because you heard the word "fag" in one of his songs?
    How can you be sure that Cohen just did this as a joke, and not just because he hates Mathers' guts?

I know quite a lot about Eminem, I know quite a lot about Cohen as well. Eminem does not hate homosexuals, he would have chosen a completely different approach if he did. Cohen did this as a joke, because we all know of his daring stunts.

They're both at the same level when it comes to pissing people of.

Eminem raps about his stuff, just to express himself and to piss people of.
    Cohen made a whole country look like inbred idiots, he "named" the child in his movie after "a traditional African name - O.J." He does this as his way of expressing himself, he does this to piss people off. It doesn't make them bad persons, they don't deserve anything more than anyone else just because they do their own thing.

Man... This is getting way out of hand now.

(again)They're both normal people, doing their own thing. Neither of them got anything special against homosexuals or whatever they mock.

: P
    Now you're pissing me off. Hey Kid show me where in any of my posts where I said I didn't like Em? Learn to read. O.J. is not a typical African name you dumbass. Its an abbreviation. Anyway you don't seem to have a grasp of Em like you falsely claim you do. This convo is over before I just become rude and start flaming you.

Now you're pissing me off. Hey Kid show me where in any of my posts where I said I didn't like Em? Learn to read. O.J. is not a typical African name you dumbass. Its an abbreviation. Anyway you don't seem to have a grasp of Em like you falsely claim you do. This convo is over before I just become rude and start flaming you.
    I didn't claim you didn't like him either.
    I just said "Fine, you don't like his music." If you do, sorry to have said that then, so be sure to correct me. But to me it seems that you're trying to make it sound like that all Eminem does is to rap about homosexuals.

O.J. Is an "abbreviation" yes. In Brünos case it is the name of an African killer, you didn't realize that, did you? That's like the point of that scene. Why he enters a talkshow as a single father, that had just adopted some Afro American kid and "named him after a traditional African name."

You don't really know what I'm talking about do you? Are thinking that I'm turning this against you, or something?

And... Calling me a kid, yeah, I probably am. A 17 year old kid from Norway. But what does that make you?

Immature and angry. I'm just defending my opinion of this debate.
    You're attacking me because I'm not agreeing with you, because I'm stating what I believe is the truth. If I was to attack everything that didn't agree with me... Hey, that's how war starts.

And our conversation is over indeed, I have nothing more to talk to you about. You cant take in hand the fact that I'm disagreeing with you, in a slightly offensive manner. I'm doing that because you're approaching me with the same tactic.
    ಠ_ಠ