Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Moved to other similar link in Watercooler ~ Cary Grant

lol serves eminem right. he seemed like a big bitch to me

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

He deserved it if you ask me. Em made fun of a lot of people especially gays. The Gay community should take advantage of this. But if I was Em I would of knocked the shit out of him

This is definitely song-food.

Soon we'll hear Eminem rap about this :> (can't wait)
    ಠ_ಠ

Meh, Eminem just seems like a tight arse that can't take a joke.

Cohen is fukken win.

just watched the video and eminem got punked like a little hoe
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I don't have any respect for Eminem as a man, so I'm gonna say he deserves this.

Banned
    lulz, people get it right.

Anyway, this was pretty funny, though I wouldn't fuck with the guy who wrote the song insane.

You guys that says he's a horrible person, or whatever...
    Or that he deserves it...

Why?

His obvious "misogyny and homophobia" is in reality just an act, he's rapping his own interpretation about how his mother was/is. How his father treated him, how family members suddenly praised him for what he did when he became wealthy.

He's rapping about obvious flaws in the society, which no-one wants to deal with. He's rapping about how people are treating him because he's doing his own this.
    He is the most controversial rapper, indeed. But when people called him homophobic, he answered by putting up a concert with Elton John, praising him as an artist. His "misogyny" is for his mother and ex-wife Kim. They've both treated him like shit up the years. Yet, he loves his daughter more than anything, always being there for her.

You should really try to understand the person before you show everyone the influence media/other people has on you. Just because you have people around you saying that he's a bad person... whatever, doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

Of course you may just not like his way of expressing him self, but no need to hate him for doing "his thing".
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    You guys that says he's a horrible person, or whatever...
    Or that he deserves it...

Why?

His obvious "misogyny and homophobia" is in reality just an act, he's rapping his own interpretation about how his mother was/is. How his father treated him, how family members suddenly praised him for what he did when he became wealthy.

He's rapping about obvious flaws in the society, which no-one wants to deal with. He's rapping about how people are treating him because he's doing his own this.
    He is the most controversial rapper, indeed. But when people called him homophobic, he answered by putting up a concert with Elton John, praising him as an artist. His "misogyny" is for his mother and ex-wife Kim. They've both treated him like shit up the years. Yet, he loves his daughter more than anything, always being there for her.

You should really try to understand the person before you show everyone the influence media/other people has on you. Just because you have people around you saying that he's a bad person... whatever, doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

Of course you may just not like his way of expressing him self, but no need to hate him for doing "his thing".
    His thing got a lot of people beatup. Especially gays. Karma really.