Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Claymore Naruto and the Nine-Tailed Fox

I think we all now the connection Naruto and Kyuubi share, if not then you must have a severe insomnia issues.
    Anyway, I have made up another semi-theory invovling Naruto and the Demon Fox - dont worry, I think its pretty decent

Why cant Naruto simply master controling Kyuubis chakra ? Thats the question thats been bugging me for a while. For all we know, Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto - not the other way around. Plus the seal was made the way that Kyuubis chakra could mix with Narutos - meaning that Naruto can basicaly use Kyuubis chakra. However, it seems that Kyuubis chakra is actualy controling Naruto sometimes.

So how can that be. Is Kyuubi especialy strong Bijuu ? Is it only bcs the seal weakens by time ? I think neither of those.

Lets look on another jinchuuriky

Spoiler!

He is fully able to control his bijuu by what we saw from his engagement with Team Hawk. The reason - experience ? special training ? bijuu taming ?

We cant know for sure what makes Killer Bee controling his bijuu while Naruto is stuck with a Kyuubi resistence.

Emotions can pretty much be the key.
    Naruto is still too young, he is basicaly EMO sometimes. Emotional stress, anxiety or pain - these are allways the trigger as it seems.

Spoiler!

Later on Minato remade the seal and calmed down Naruto - which made him overcome his loss of control.

Spoiler!

Any time Naruto gets too much emotional Kyuubi breaks lose. This means that Narutos first step to controling Kyuubi could be to control his own emotions. Sai could possibly know some ways

However, that cant be all there is to it. I think that for Naruto to control Kyuubi he might need more. First look at this pic

Spoiler!

Killer Bee is freely conversing with Hachibi like there are good old pals. Well, that doesnt neceseraly mean that Naruto needs to behriend Kyuubi - although Naruto is kinda strong in befriending. Next to you should notice is the scene. I mean do you see a gate with a seal on it that seperates the two ? No, Killer Bee literaly rides Hachibi with his approval. Hachibi got tamed ?

Could be, but can you explain how exactly did he tamed a bijuu ?

I think its all up to the willpower and showing whos the boss. Naruto might have a confidence in himself when it comes to fighting people, but when he faces his inner demons hes not that strong anymore. I think he needs to overcome those demons and I dont mean Kyuubi. What I mean is his trauma and pain from childhood misery he experienced, plus now the whole thing with Sasuke - that actualy has a big burden on Naruto.

Well, maybe the taming process could be much more direct than I think. Maybe there will be some battle in Narutos mind with Kyuubi.

Anyway, feel free to discuss your opinions and theories about the "control" in here
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

at the very least we got to see Naruto mix his sage and kyuubi chakra for a moment.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/444/06/
    As far as naruto finally manning up and grabbing his kyuubi by the balls, that probably wont happen until the epic finale fight.

i simply think the Kyuubi is the strongest beast and has too much chakra for a single being to control ... + it's evil so there's no taming that.

Sig By Damon Max

I more or less agree with you Damon max I think Naruto will have to do what Ichigo in Bleach did and become King of his inner world to master its power but I already created a thread on this here:

http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8508

I guess we wait for the merging of the threads to continue discussion la la la...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well, I can agree with most of what you said, still though there is alot of assuming. At this point in time there really isn't much to ride on.

We don't know much about Killerbee. So we can't say for sure that the 8 tails personality had anything to do with it, or whether Killerbee had the power to tame it.

As people have stated before, we all know that the 9 tails is the strongest out of the bunch, so this should have some influence over Naruto's control over the Kyubii.

I think that Naruto has to take some advice from Cesar Millan (the dog whisperer... yea don't ask.. marathons..). I think the Kyubii will start being submissive towards Naruto when Naruto shows that he is capable of leading, or actually show who the real powerful one is. I think Naruto is well on his way especially after this arc.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Well, I can agree with most of what you said, still though there is alot of assuming. At this point in time there really isn't much to ride on.

We don't know much about Killerbee. So we can't say for sure that the 8 tails personality had anything to do with it, or whether Killerbee had the power to tame it.

As people have stated before, we all know that the 9 tails is the strongest out of the bunch, so this should have some influence over Naruto's control over the Kyubii.

I think that Naruto has to take some advice from Cesar Millan (the dog whisperer... yea don't ask.. marathons..). I think the Kyubii will start being submissive towards Naruto when Naruto shows that he is capable of leading, or actually show who the real powerful one is. I think Naruto is well on his way especially after this arc.

Lol you goto give off the energy of a pack leader

Kyuubi: LET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE!
    Ceaser: Shhhh!
    Kyuubi: LEt Me...
    Ceaser: Shhh!
    Kyuubi: ~_~
    Ceaser: See what I did there , you goto snap the brain out of that mind set, to a relaxed mind set...
    Naruto: ?_?

I love the dog whisperer !

The thing is tho if Naruto is suppose to be able to fully transform why did Minato set a seal that activates when he reaches 8 tails level only to reset the seal.

Maybe Naruto is not suppose to use the full power of the beast only a portion of it too give him a boost.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The difference in this is... 8th tails is free... while the 9th is in a jail haha

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

The thing is tho if Naruto is suppose to be able to fully transform why did Minato set a seal that activates when he reaches 8 tails level only to reset the seal.

Maybe Naruto is not suppose to use the full power of the beast only a portion of it too give him a boost.
    That's cuz after 8th tails his body suffers lots of damage? Maybe his body will be really damaged after 9 :?
    Last edited by thsv; 06-01-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Merging a double post

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Lol you goto give off the energy of a pack leader

Kyuubi: LET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE!
    Ceaser: Shhhh!
    Kyuubi: LEt Me...
    Ceaser: Shhh!
    Kyuubi: ~_~
    Ceaser: See what I did there , you goto snap the brain out of that mind set, to a relaxed mind set...
    Naruto: ?_?

I love the dog whisperer !

LMAO haha that was good.

And I suppose Naruto could be subject to only using portions of that chakra, but I think that's only for now. I believe one day Naruto will be able to access and use all of the Kyubii's power at will.

I guess Minato put that seal because he was afraid that Naruto will open it at the wrong time. Perhaps the seal will disappear once something in Naruto goes off that shows that he is capable of handling it? Ionno

lmao I'ma have to quote that dog whisperer bit though and add to sig.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

KillerBee does not control the 8 tails, they have a working relationship. Essentially the 8 tails and Killerbee are partners and work together each gives a little.

Naruto and Kyuubi hate each other. Kyuubi and Naruto both want to be the dominant personality while the other ceases to be. They can never achieve the relationship that Killerbee and 8 tails have no amount of training will change thier relationship.

The seal that Minato put on Naruto is designed to transform Kyuubi's chakra into Naruto's own chakra. If the seal breaks Kyuubi will overwhelm Naruto and physically transform him into a 9 tailed demon fox or Naruto will overwhelm Kyuubi and absorb all of Kyuubi's powers. Right now Kyuubi is still winning.

Technically speaking Minato didn't intend naruto to tame the kyuubi but rather learn to use it's chakra, Like how he did fighting against neji.

Chapter 440 page 8

If you look back to the fight at the chuunin exam naruto practically mastered using the kyuubi's chakra, so he already knows how to use it.

Chapter 103 page 19

But his just been careless in terms of letting the kyuubi take over when he gets too emotional, So if he could control his emotions than the kyuubi should be a piece of cake.

Let's face it, the kyuubi is the most power and most evil bijuu. Unless you could stick black chakra rods inside it or if you happen to have a EMS than there's no controlling it, that's why it has to remain behind the cage.