Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    The doctor did what he believed was the right thing to do. I assume the mothers that got late term abortion with his help were those types that couldnt bear to have a child. If the doctor has a consent then he can do any morale or not morale things. We should not judge the doctor but the mothers - killer got it wrong. Just another inocent person died.

Whats not breathing is not alive - so you cant murder someone whose not alive. Lets call it fethus, not baby. Fethus is not a person yet, therefore there would be no murder.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Whats not breathing is not alive - so you cant murder someone whose not alive. Lets call it fethus, not baby. Fethus is not a person yet, therefore there would be no murder.
    Dr. House in all honor... but you realize that an Embryo's heart is beginning to beat after around 3 weeks... (that's already quite alive imho).

Of course I disagree with the people killing the doctor, since violence will only cause more violence and such... it's a primitive behaviour and I cannot tolerate it. And I also agree that women should have the right to decide about the things that happen with their bodies - and no one else (but sigh, at least be aware that what you do is killing a (potentially) living being). And the thing is, I'm sure most women are and it must be one of the toughest decisions possible so it kinda really pisses me off that those extremists who killed the doctor make it look like those women were like: Got pregnant? Fuck it, let's abort - I'm damn sure it was their last resort...
    Not only those extremists but all the morons who are trying to forbid abortion in general are pissing me off...

I think the doctor did the right thing.
    Imagine this situation: You're 15, had sex with someone and you became pregnant. You don't want your parents to find out about this, otherwise you'll end up dead.
    If you're younger than 16 you need you parrents's aproval if you're doing an abortion. But hey, your birthday is just 3 days before the "normal term" abortion becomes a late term abortion.

Aw shittie! You drank too much at your birthday party and now you're grounded for 1 week. You can't leave the house.

This happened to a friend of mine, and they made an exception (the abortion centre). She's islamitic and telling your parrents you had sex with someone AND you became pregnant will be a disgrace for the family and we all know what could happen next

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

A very interesting form of this question is this, if you could have persuaded Adolph Hitler's mother to abort him, would that have been a morally correct act?
    That's not an interesting question. It's a totally stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    I think the doctor did the right thing.
    Imagine this situation: You're 15, had sex with someone and you became pregnant. You don't want your parents to find out about this, otherwise you'll end up dead.
    If you're younger than 16 you need you parrents's aproval if you're doing an abortion. But hey, your birthday is just 3 days before the "normal term" abortion becomes a late term abortion.

Aw shittie! You drank too much at your birthday party and now you're grounded for 1 week. You can't leave the house.

This happened to a friend of mine, and they made an exception (the abortion centre). She's islamitic and telling your parrents you had sex with someone AND you became pregnant will be a disgrace for the family and we all know what could happen next

Please read the link in the OP about late term abortion, and then tell us what you think after that. Still I reiterate that murdering the doctor is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    That's not an interesting question. It's a totally stupid question.
    Kindly tell us why it is stupid.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !