Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    When I heard about this case in the radio I just thought that this can't be right.
    Yes, I am against late abortion, but this isn't a reason for murder for god sake!
    I just think, that even the children whose life will be spared due to the death of the doctor would not approve such behavior. I just want to say it isn't right. Even the doc had family right?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee;350165[COLOR="Navy"

A very interesting form of this question is this, if you could have persuaded Adolph Hitler's mother to abort him, would that have been a morally correct act?
    [/COLOR]
    that is a very interesting question.
    IMO if his mother would have known what would become from the little Austrian boy, maybe he would have been raised different.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I remember that this was part of our study during 8th to 10th grade. (pre High School)
    It was discussed in the same manner... There's always different opinions in cases like this.

It just shows that we're different.

If his mother knew what the little Austrian boy would grow up to be, she'd probably raise him differently.
    Well said! I edited it a bit though.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    I remember that this was part of our study during 8th to 10th grade. (pre High School)
    It was discussed in the same manner... There's always different opinions in cases like this.

It just shows that we're different.

Well said! I edited it a bit though.
    Well, it is a bit late so my English isn't at its best now.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I get you, mate.

It's 3 AM here... And I gotta get up in 3 hours... Debating and blogging is a dangerous thing late at night... Can't stop! Haha
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    When I heard about this case in the radio I just thought that this can't be right.
    Yes, I am against late abortion, but this isn't a reason for murder for god sake!
    I just think, that even the children whose life will be spared due to the death of the doctor would not approve such behavior. I just want to say it isn't right. Even the doc had family right?

EDIT:

that is a very interesting question.
    IMO if his mother would have known what would become from the little Austrian boy, maybe he would have been raised different.
    I agree here, question is what went wrong with our society to where we quietly accept (law makers and Judges) this stuff

If she didn't know, then what?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I agree here, question is what went wrong with our society to where we quietly accept (law makers and Judges) this stuff

That question I have asked myself quite often in my life. (and I am not that old yet)

If she didn't know, then what?
    Then the question which will show up is, if a death is acceptable, if this death could save hundreds of thousands of people?
    My personal answer is, that it is, but only if the person who is about to die has chosen this path themself. And an unborn child clearly can not speak for himself, so I wouldn't kill him.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

we read a poem in LA class, called the Hangman.

it basically asks, "is it really ok for a man who kills criminals to have such a normal, untainted life?"

So, is it ok to kill the executioner simply for carrying out his job?

Some said, "well, if the criminal hadn't commited a crime in the first place, we wouldn't even have this problem" but I really think that's the slacker's response.

I myself am against abortion, but I also think it's wrong to kill someone for doing his job.

The people who did this should just have a normal trial.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post
    we read a poem in LA class, called the Hangman.

it basically asks, "is it really ok for a man who kills criminals to have such a normal, untainted life?"

So, is it ok to kill the executioner simply for carrying out his job?

Some said, "well, if the criminal hadn't commited a crime in the first place, we wouldn't even have this problem" but I really think that's the slacker's response.

I myself am against abortion, but I also think it's wrong to kill someone for doing his job.

The people who did this should just have a normal trial.
    Real quick, do you think the perpetrator if found guilty, should receive the death penalty were it available and applicable by law?

I see another interesting quandary here.

Many people who support abortion also oppose the death penalty. Conversely many who support the death penalty oppose abortion. It might end up interesting to see whether various groups live up to their rhetoric by the time this is all sorted out.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsu View Post
    I simply stated my opinion about late term abortion mate.

And I rarely read whole pages before I comment, so it's hard to notice what Binky said.

As for the Doc. I really don't care, people die for less these days.
    You....surprise me.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    my mother works in an abortion clinic, i know this shit back and forth, front end to ass end. personally, i dont really give a damn, if you wanna chop ur kid out, do what you feel. i believe the man who killed the doc should rot in prison for life, it was the doctors duty to perform said service and the gunman infringed on the doc's rights and killed him
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009