Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was wondering if they were part of the British invasion. Thank you for clarifying that Juice.

For you Dragon.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjbMVXj0F8

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    No prob xioaxioa, were just a couple of sabbath fans, that's all

So I was thinking...I doubt ozzy is this much of an asshole to sue his former band and basically one of his brothers..but then it clicked, ITS SHARONS FAULT! She's the one that tells ozzy what to do, cause I've met ozzy twice and he's not an asshole at all...but sharon....O.o

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Hmm didn't know about them even though they were that big. I mean, I listen to old music sometimes like beetles etc. But I have never heard of these guys. Is KISS also that old?

So then Butler does everything in this album.... but Ozzy wants half because they are using the name of the band he was in almost 2 decades ago?

Beer and Music
    Wow dude are you serious? I'm 19, I've been jammin out to black sabbath, led zeppelin, kiss, van halen, rush and other classic bands since I was 8

Wrong name dude, toni iommi is the one being sued, the guitarist, geezer butler is the bass player, an amazing one too, and ozzy has been in n out of black sabbath, but just for tours n such, lately its been Heaven n hell touring, which is Ronnie James Dio-vocals, Toni Iommi-guitars, Geezer Butler-bass, and Vinnie Appice-drums

And Heaven and Hell fans out there, who's exited for the new album, The Devil You Know?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    Hmm didn't know about them even though they were that big. I mean, I listen to old music sometimes like beetles etc. But I have never heard of these guys. Is KISS also that old?

So then Butler does everything in this album.... but Ozzy wants half because they are using the name of the band he was in almost 2 decades ago?
    Out of curiosity, do you even listen to music?