View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the vid?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yea i guess to pass the time =/

9 47.37%
  • nah i dont like to question the gov't -.-

10 52.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    What are you talking about? There have been plenty of missions to land on the moon.

and all are done only by americans plus some footage from one scene matches the same background from a different mission a few years before which was supposed to be located a thousand miles away.....they shot it in the desert in area 51 and accidently shot on the same spot they shot a previous one

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    just watching the test flights of the capsuls should be enough proof that theyre unstable at even 50 feet above the ground......
    I assume a test flight was done on this cute little blue and green planet called the earth, right?
    Earth has more than 5 times the gravity of the moon, so the stability while either in a vacuum (the big black area that we're floating in) or the moon (That nice spherical round object in the sky) shouldn't be much of an isue.
    ------------------------------------------
    and all are done only by americans plus some footage from one scene matches the same background from a different mission a few years before which was supposed to be located a thousand miles away.....they shot it in the desert in area 51 and accidently shot on the same spot they shot a previous one
    Like, you know, the moon is this funny place filled with grey dust, rocks and craters. Odds are some horizons may look similar when the only possible combinations consists of those 3.
    Last edited by Sulimo; 08-26-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Your friendly neighborhood debunker.

1st of all, how come u guys started a thread on this topic?? lolz. i didnt read wat was at the front... so isit real or they just faked it?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post

Like, you know, the moon is this funny place filled with grey dust, rocks and craters. Odds are some horizons may look similar when the only possible combinations consists of those 3.
    you must not have seen the footage...it didnt look "similar" it was exactly the same place.....nasa said it must have been some mix up in the footage department

they also speed the video up by 25% and the slow motion they made it look like with the buggy looks like a normal buggy rolling around in the desert......

you must not have seen the footage...it didnt look "similar" it was exactly the same place.....nasa said it must have been some mix up in the footage department

they also speed the video up by 25% and the slow motion they made it look like with the buggy looks like a normal buggy rolling around in the desert......
    Meh, after actually looking it I suppose the places look similar, no idea how that's possible.
    Just like everything there aught to be an explanation for it, but can't be arsed to look for it.
    Anyway, read the following pages please:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...ax_accusations
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepen..._Moon_landings

Now, read it and look at the other side of the story.
    Also, please note that the person who worked at the company (the main person whining about it being a hoax and all) that developed "Ze Missiles" wasn't an engineer or scientist, he was a petty librarian. [Source]
    So I doubt that's one source we can trust, seeing I doubt he ever touched any of the missiles/blueprints/whatever.

Your turn, my worthy adversary.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    Meh, after actually looking it I suppose the places look similar, no idea how that's possible.
    Just like everything there aught to be an explanation for it, but can't be arsed to look for it.
    Anyway, read the following pages please:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...ax_accusations
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepen..._Moon_landings

Now, read it and look at the other side of the story.
    Also, please note that the person who worked at the company (the main person whining about it being a hoax and all) that developed "Ze Missiles" wasn't an engineer or scientist, he was a petty librarian. [Source]
    So I doubt that's one source we can trust, seeing I doubt he ever touched any of the missiles/blueprints/whatever.

Your turn, my worthy adversary.

wtf im not reading all that..........

i read a lil and got bored after the first paragraph......post an entertaining video that i dont have to read for hours on end :O

edit: ok i actually read about half of it, and i still believe that they were faked........ not much hard fact hitting me in the face.....
    Last edited by anarchris; 08-29-2007 at 04:15 AM.

wtf im not reading all that..........

i read a lil and got bored after the first paragraph......post an entertaining video that i dont have to read for hours on end :O
    "oh brave new world that has such people in it..."

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by sangar5729 View Post
    1st of all, how come u guys started a thread on this topic?? lolz. i didnt read wat was at the front... so isit real or they just faked it?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    That's not really nice.... but I tend to agree with you. ^^

Veteran Member
    "I find it amusing that saying somebody has cancer would not be taken as a joke and yet, using another disease such as mental retarded as an insult is common among society, and many do not realize that it is very offensive and that there is something seriously wrong about it."

LOL........i make aids jokes and ive prolly made cancer jokes in the past

i dont tell the jokes with a serious offensive tone though......

except for jews who love to chop children up and put them in their pasta rolls.......lolollerskating

but back to the topic:notice i edited my post, and i read the whole wiki page because i was bored haha