Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    LMAO!

Seriously, I think that light would be his weakness too, because if you look at it logically like rubber is the weakness of lightning, etc. Kizaru would be deadly to him.
    Except Blackbeard's power isn't exactly darkness, its gravity, the reason it looks black is because its absorbing the light. Now, Kizaru's DF would give him a huge advantage, since he can move at the speed of light. Blackbeard simply wouldn't be able to move fast enough to counter Kizaru's physical attacks.

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Maybe the noro noro bea could slow down the darkness and If foxy got some real staina and muscle like luffy or zoro he can take BB down.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Except Blackbeard's power isn't exactly darkness, its gravity, the reason it looks black is because its absorbing the light. Now, Kizaru's DF would give him a huge advantage, since he can move at the speed of light. Blackbeard simply wouldn't be able to move fast enough to counter Kizaru's physical attacks.
    His devi fruits power IS called Yami Yami no mi ,though, so it could be darkness oriented.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/441/02/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/441/03/
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

wel i dont think blackbeard said he has the strongest DF for nothing, and he really isnt as silly as he behaves and looks, he has been on whitebeards ship for ages waiting for a chance, and even shanks mentioned that he gave him a scar on his face , i believe that must be before he even got the DF, so we have yet to see what he is capable of

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    wel i dont think blackbeard said he has the strongest DF for nothing, and he really isnt as silly as he behaves and looks, he has been on whitebeards ship for ages waiting for a chance, and even shanks mentioned that he gave him a scar on his face , i believe that must be before he even got the DF, so we have yet to see what he is capable of
    Blackbeard DF fruits is a darkness, the main fighting technique is a black hole, like black hole in the universe, It may absorb light also, long range fighting could be a problem for blackbeard, as you know, gravity force was inversely proportional to distance

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    long range attacks have proved to be effective, remember when ace shot those flames at him?
    Yea, that was pretty funny, but Ace just got lucky. The thing with BB is he always gets surprised in the first attack. This has been proven when Luffy attacked him and when Magellan attacked him. Once he knows the attack, then he can take counter measures to absorb the attack into his darkness or whatever.

Also, ppl are forgetting that he also has the same weakness all DF users have - salt and seastone.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

well about BB's ability to stop other abilities, how about those people who doesn't use DF powers and can still kick ass, e.g. shanks, Jinbei, Sentoumaru, Zoro, Sanji and many more, if they use Haki which can also damage logia user's and nullifies their abilities I don't think BB is that much of a problem.

Seastones

Spoiler!

He is awesome against df users, then his weakness would be someone that dont use df fruit powers.

Like Zoro, Mihawk, Jimbei for example

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    BB's darkness can still suck non-DF users and crush them with his darkness (like he did to that village where he fought ace)