Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    LMAO!

Seriously, I think that light would be his weakness too, because if you look at it logically like rubber is the weakness of lightning, etc. Kizaru would be deadly to him.
    Thats a good possibility.

Thanks Blue hime!

got his neck cut by zoro maybe??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I think Blackbleard could deflect blades. take a look at the spoiler tab.
    Last edited by popoy08; 06-03-2009 at 08:12 AM.

Spoiler!

spoiler dont work :s

Thanks Blue hime!

BB has already stated his weakness, even though he is a Logia user, objects do not pass through him. Thus, he is still susceptible to physical attacks. However, long-range attacks won't work on him because he will have time to avoid them and suck them into a vortex. Also, he can pull people from far away. I think the only way to defeat him is through physical attacks, but not face-to-face, surprise him from behind so he cannot prepare.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    He takes more damage than anyone who hasn't eaten the Yami Yami no Mi would take, which is a pretty heavy weakness given that his fighting style seems to revolve around letting people get the first hit in. Tough as he is, he's blasted back, his eyes go white and he's left bleeding from the nose and mouth from a Gear Two attack, I think if he let a Yonkou level fighter hit him with their strongest attack straight off the bat as he's tended to every time we've seen him, he'd be dead before he got to fight back.
    if a yonkou hit anyone with their strongest attack right off the bat they would be dead.

that said I'm not sure even that would do it. remember that he's the one that gave shanks those scars.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    BB has already stated his weakness, even though he is a Logia user, objects do not pass through him. Thus, he is still susceptible to physical attacks. However, long-range attacks won't work on him because he will have time to avoid them and suck them into a vortex. Also, he can pull people from far away. I think the only way to defeat him is through physical attacks, but not face-to-face, surprise him from behind so he cannot prepare.
    long range attacks have proved to be effective, remember when ace shot those flames at him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    LMAO!

Seriously, I think that light would be his weakness too, because if you look at it logically like rubber is the weakness of lightning, etc. Kizaru would be deadly to him.
    I think Kizaru would be deadly regardless seeing how BB takes normal damage and Kizaru could kick him in the neck at the speed of light. As for his weakness to others, I shall wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    if a yonkou hit anyone with their strongest attack right off the bat they would be dead.
    Yes, but while I obviously realise he did manage to give Shanks that scar and therefore should be on the same general level at worst, I honestly can't conceive of any way he could win a fight where he lets someone of that level whack him first like he has done against Ace, Luffy and now Magellen. I guess I'm just a little weirded out by the discrepancy between his reputation and where I perceive his place in the story to be (Final or near-final villain. Similar beliefs to Luffy, a D, small elite crew like the Straw Hats, named after Oda's favourite pirate etc.) and where he currently looks to be based on what he's shown, which isn't incredibly impressive in my eyes. It's also probably the fact that in 99% of Manga the powerful guys whizz around at Mach 10 untouched by everything, whilst Blackbeard is a huge scruffy guy with a largely static fighting style, where he does take a lot of hits, it makes it hard for me to get a real handle on what exactly his capabilities are/will be.

I still think that suffering increased damage and pain from attacks is a fairly hefty weakness in and of itself, for example, if he were to he fight Shanks again, he would gain largely negligible benefits from his Devil Fruit, as sucking Shanks - who is apparently a swordsman - closer is a tactic that endangers both, Shanks doesn't seem to have a DF to nullify and finally, Blackbeard would be suffering more from any hits Shanks got through, which judging from Blackbeard's inability to dodge anything would be a lot of very, very high power hits.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowserpat View Post
    spoiler dont work :s
    edit: The link died out, so here: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/441/11/
    Last edited by FrozenIce; 05-31-2009 at 10:27 PM.

physical attacks wouldn't work either, in the post's link above me he said things that aren't made of devil fruits can be sucked in as well. the only weakness might be dumping him in the ocean or getting those special handcuffs on him and then killing him.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.