View Poll Results: Lakers vs Magic in the NBA FINALS , Who wins?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Lakers

21 75.00%
  • Orlando Magic

7 25.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lakers vs Magic NBA FINALS!!!

Which team will go on to win the NBA Championship and in how many games?

I say that the Lakers win in 5 , 4-1 , 1 loss to the magic on the road but they win the rest. ( srry for double post . forgot! )

Sig By Damon Max

I want to go with the Magic, being that I really didn't want the Lakers in the Finals in the first place. However, the Lakers team this year is just good when they decide to show up.

Try the EDIT button.

I like it to be Lakers @ 5, but it would probably be Lakers @ 6.

I bleed purple and gold.

The Lakers. Not that I actually have a clue about basketball, but Orlando Magic is such a stupid name that it offends me.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    The Lakers. Not that I actually have a clue about basketball, but Orlando Magic is such a stupid name that it offends me.
    lol ... : ) .

Anyways my thoughts on this matchup are that , yea it's True dwight howard is a beast and there's no stopping him downlow but how about 2 7 footers in gasol/bynum? That has to slow him down just a little right? and if they can manage to get Dwight Howard's game off track It's pretty much over because the Lakers Perimeter D is really good so no 3's for them either. Also the main factor is going to be KOBE JELLY BEAN BRYANT's clutchness. MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP!
    Last edited by ByaKuya_; 06-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.

Sig By Damon Max

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    lol ... : ) .

Anyways my thoughts on this matchup are that , yea it's True dwight howard is a beast and there's no stopping him downlow but how about 2 7 footers in gasol/bynum? That has to slow him down just a little right? and if they can manage to get Dwight Howard's game off track It's pretty much over because the Lakers Perimeter D is really good so no 3's for them either. Also the main factor is going to be KOBE JELLY BEAN BRYANT's clutchness. MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP! And i change my answer up , now that i think about it , it actually might drag to about 6 games. so Lakers in 6
    Gasol and Bynum are both particularly soft. The Lakers have to either double Howard or go cheap and have Kobe put Dwight in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Gasol and Bynum are both particularly soft. The Lakers have to either double Howard or go cheap and have Kobe put Dwight in foul trouble.
    Bynum is not soft you remember what he did to shaq? Let me refresh your memory...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOk2QFWvbg i think he was still a rookie too , like 19-20 yrs old lol , Gasol is soft tho yea because of his Finesse playstyle but not Andrew Bynum , he just doesn't get enough touches.

Sig By Damon Max

I can't believe the Magic are getting counted out again! Superman will get his ring watch!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Lakers in 6 or 7.

People don't seem to realize that the Lakers can't play their starting 5 against Orlando consistently. Rashard Lewish does not play off the post in the 4 spot, he plays around the perimeter which means Gasol has to be mobile on the perimeter. That's not gonna work too well, so they're gonna have to sub in Odom to guard Lewis and probably have Gasol on Dwight (which also won't work too well).

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

There's no doubt that Dwight is going to get his points and dominate the inside against the Lakers. So the best the Lakers can do is let Dwight go 1 on 1 with whoever guards him. They can double team a little bit but that won't last too long if the Magic's perimeter game stays hot like the last two games vs. the Cavs. But anyway, I'm going with the Lakers. They got to make up for last year's beatdown in the finals.