Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    ^ Well, I might not so sure myself , though I think that the thing about the photo appearing in the newspaper is true, but it might have been about his power not being limited when he takes his jacket off .

CHAPTER 177

Great chapter. I don't think their dead though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    yep i guess its a classic Code:Breaker troll, too

Did Sakuras mother give ogami another Flame with this kiss ? Or did that already happend.. sry lol i read to much mangas in the recent time lol

CHAPTER 178

It's about time .

Hilarious when everybody shit was about to get burned they got out of their rut. Finally the love story. Now will after this President will tell Sakura he's her father.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Hilarious when everybody shit was about to get burned they got out of their rut. Finally the love story. Now will after this President will tell Sakura he's her father.
    And let's hope that he brings her to the Rere-kinds side, muhahahahaa, after all, her abilities uncontrolled might bring doom to the team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    And let's hope that he brings her to the Rere-kinds side, muhahahahaa, after all, her abilities uncontrolled might bring doom to the team as well.
    I hope so to. Don't want crazy Sakura to appear again.

CHAPTER 179

Great chapter.

LOL, the last panel looked like a bed scene .

CHAPTER 180

I guess nothing works better than an impending doom . Honestly, through half of this chapter I was preparing for the next page with Shibuya piercing Ogami with his sword.

Good chap. It looks like Sakura is the strongest of the rare-kinds, probably thanks to her special power linage being so powerful, assuming that that the rest of the current rare-kind kids has a special power user parent as well, well at least Lunch seems to have (since he was there with them).