Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Hmmmmm, something is wrong, because no one have died recently, at least of more important characters ;P.

The translation seems off.

CHAPTER 173

Very clever move Ogami, very clever. Let the counterattack begin!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Some info about the anime:
    Spoiler!

Sakura with such big eyes looks a little strange :p. The flame looks meh. It looks quite interesting, if that's going to be the overall quality then I'm pleased .

CHAPTER 174

Looks like someone with healing powers will appear next time.

CHAPTER 175

I wonder who will emerge from the rubble first.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 176

So it was Lunch that took off Ogami's arm not Sakura. Good to know.

I see, there was a painting with many rare kinds on it, but I thought that it represented a different event, from a time when there was more of them. Emperor burned so many of them, but not all, is it because he couldn't or he chose not to ? He didn't want to burn kids, or did he have to take care of Chibigami, to save his life, or perhaps his power almost run up.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Finally caught up with this awsome manga. Really cool how the mangaka includes the cute elements in a cool way like when emperor was just a flame or the "off" forms of the Code:Breakers. Hope were going to see Heike`s "off" form soon,too. Bet he turns into a women :'D

EDIT: Lol 10 chapters to go Mangareader was bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Finally caught up with this awsome manga. Really cool how the mangaka includes the cute elements in a cool way like when emperor was just a flame or the "off" forms of the Code:Breakers. Hope were going to see Heike`s "off" form soon,too. Bet he turns into a women :'D

EDIT: Lol 10 chapters to go Mangareader was bugged.
    Huh ? Doesn't he turn in to a light bulb ? I thin he mentioned that once someone photographed him in his lost state and he appeared in a newspaper as an Alien or something :p.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Huh ? Doesn't he turn in to a light bulb ? I thin he mentioned that once someone photographed him in his lost state and he appeared in a newspaper as an Alien or something :p.
    If thats the fact than I`m no considerate reader ;D , I can only remember that its stated that his powerless form is something "special" blaa and due to the hentai stuff hes always reading i thought so^^, + wouldnt it be lame if it was mentioned in some newspaper D; ? I mean all the others got their 5 seconds/1 big pane of fame^^, but anyways I really cant remember^^